**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury vs Omega Red: who is more worthy of rank 5??

o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
Both duped; Omega at sig 100 and Fury at sig 1. (I just used a skill gem on NF.)
This will be my first r5.

I honestly have no idea who's going to win this poll. I'm guessing it will be split pretty evenly.

Nick Fury vs Omega Red: who is more worthy of rank 5?? 29 votes

Nick Fury
65%
PantherusNZWorld EaterKirklinTerraLeellison10or_Strongshadow_lurker22TJ107RockypantherxSidDDragonDuck_of_DoomObaid_Jacob03DarkMalachi2dononeThicco_ModeH3t3rSpider_RicoOcs06MrMelita 19 votes
Omega Red
34%
Spity68AjisdopeMoosetiptronicPerceptronArondightsastomVoid616LordVoldemort_14MikepooCeltic1981 10 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    OR needs high sig and suicide to be 100% effective.
    Nick needs no suicides and only sig 1.
    The answer is obvious.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    It depends. What do you want to accomplish? What other champions do you've?
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Omega Red
    I vote Omega, but either is a good choice. My OR is 5*R4 sig 200 and light on suicides. He is a regular on my team now, replacing AA.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

It depends. What do you want to accomplish? What other champions do you've?

I’ve completed act 5 and explored the first two chapters. Next big goal is to reach cavalier. I also need to finish exploring variant 4 - I’ve only done one run through the first chapter. Those are my immediate goals.

Aside from Omega and Fury, my r4s are Blade, GR (duped), Stealth Spidey (duped), Venom, Wasp, and Guilly 2099. They’ve been my main champs, along with occasional use of r3 Sparky, Gulk, Emma (duped) and Proxima.
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    Nick Fury
    R5 your fury. My first r5 is fury. I have also r4 omega when the time comes i will r5 omega too but fury... you will never regret it.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    I voted Nick Fury because I believe he's a bit more overall beneficial as a first R5 5*, but really either one will be a great choice. If you really need a lot of that (functionally) dual immunity you get from Omega Red, or if you run suicides, go with him for sure. Otherwise, Nick has excellent synergies, immense damage output, and can get you through a lot of content as well.