**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 issues I've noticed lately ..

dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
Still trying to remember to record my fights before hand to get some video of it ... however, figured I'd check if others have happened to notice this as well:

First:
Using Mephisto, I've noticed a few times, when throwing sp2 after 5 hit combo, the first hit of the sp2 knocks the opponent back out of range of the rest of the sp2 ... they then recover well before you, and you hit a combo .. O.o "awkward".

Second:
When fighting against Vulture .. I've had a few times he acts like Ghost phasing. Often after I parry him, my first attack just completely whiffs .. doesn't contact. After that, it's fine .. because I have long stun durations, it hasn't caused any issues, as I have plenty of time to hit with the 2nd attack, however, there's no reason that first hit should miss.

Anyone else notice either of these ?

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Vulture has a miss mechanic
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    Cant comment on the first part.
    Second part however, Vulture has the miss ability in his kit. Dunno how he activates it though
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I dont play mephisto enough to have seen the first, but the second... Vulture has it in his ability description to cause you to miss a hit.
    If he swipes back then forward and you block it he gets a decoy buff which causes you to miss the next attack.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Stewman said:

Vulture has a miss mechanic

Oh yeah .. you're right .. I totally forgot about that thing!! LOL

Ok .. scratch the 2nd one ...just me missing that .. ;)
    I'll try to get a shot of Mephisto sometime .. ;)