**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCOC fight scheme background is so DARK

We players barely see the game when play the game in the broad day light! We hope to see the game in the clearer view with its background! And if possible we like to choose our own fight scheme when prompted! Thanks for any words for u guys admin!!

Comments

• HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Yeah the background where the lava spills out is the worst one.
    The dark background requires much strain on the eyes
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    edited January 2020

Probably an unpopular opinion I prefer the dark backgrounds. I have my phone on dark mode, Line on dark mode, IG on dark mode, etc. Its much easier on the eyes. And it looks cooler.
    White light actually strains your eyes more than black light

Same, though I didn't know you could put the phone in dark mode.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★

Probably an unpopular opinion I prefer the dark backgrounds. I have my phone on dark mode, Line on dark mode, IG on dark mode, etc. Its much easier on the eyes. And it looks cooler.
    White light actually strains your eyes more than black light

Same, though I didn't know you could put the phone in dark mode.
    Not all phones can do it. But I agree, the dark lava arena and Night Thrasher in it is pure hell
  • Yeah I prefer dark, easier on the eyes
  • I would like to have the functionality to edit the rotation of the backgrounds. Somewhere in the options. Check or uncheck the backgrounds. Similar to all the other "traditional" Beat 'em ups (Street Fighter, Tekken etc.).
  • BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89
    Dark mode is cool but here i refer when u play the game in day times! No anti glare for smart phone like Computer, so the sun light will shine a bit into your screen when fighting! And when in dark background is one hell of a fight when u can’t find some proper dark place to play!!
  • Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    ITT: "Kabam, re-code the sun"
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 366 ★★★
    Definitely need to ensure the characters contrast to the background. In the sun you can’t battle, and sometimes in the dark you can’t battle!