**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can she handle LoL?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
Recently got G2099 and she is currently one of my favorite champs to play right now, and so I’m wondering, can she do the easy path without too many items? I’m not familiar with the attack required to get an extended rage timer. Also, I’ve heard chatter about Tech champions being bad for going against EX Maestro. Is that true and how come?

If not G2099, who should I use at the forefront (and what synergy team is best? I just threw this one together as a possibility). Walk me through it.

Roster:

Thanks in advance 🙂

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    You need to look at your base attack. If you tap "attributes", you'll see your attack rating. My Guillotine 2099 is [+46] 2550. This means that my base attack is 2550 and masteries are adjusting it up by 46, bringing my adjusted attack rating to 2596. She's rank 5.

In order to get the longest enrage timer, you need to have a BASE attack of 2000 or higher. Masteries don't affect this. Boosts don't affect this. However, synergies CAN have an impact. If you find yourself short, throwing on a synergy team that bumps up attack % may help. Ant-man/Yellowjacket is a popular combo.

At rank 5, the first fight against Rulk got a bit long, but as long as you maintain your combo, you'll do more damage with each hit. She finished Rulk before the first enrage timer expired (there are 2). At rank 4, it'll take longer, but she should still get the job done. Just finish the fight with an L3 and you'll carry a combo to the next fight. Be mindful of the damage cap. Under normal circumstances, the L3 will kill any opponent with 5% health or less. But in LOL, the 50k damage cap will prevent this. You'll need to have them at around 3% or less to kill them.

After this, just maintain your combo and you'll be good. At rank 5, she was finishing the next few fights in about 200 hits. Use heavies to give yourself a combo shield. I'd recommend the stability (healing) pre-fight function. This gives you good armor and up to 4 combo shield charges while keeping you healthy.

War Machine and Falcon can be tough if you're not comfortable with pushing them to L2's. Their L1's have heavy chip damage. After that, only Magik poses any real threat. You may want to bring Blade for her.

Finally, Maestro will gain random buffs against Tech champs periodically throughout the fight. On rare occasion, he'll get a regen buff which heals him for a lot. If you get this early in the fight, it's probably best to just quit the fight and try again.

Good luck!
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Is Guilly 2099 a #Hero? I checked Auntm.ai and it doesn't look like she is, so I don't think Nick's synergy will benefit her...
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Is Guilly 2099 a #Hero? I checked Auntm.ai and it doesn't look like she is, so I don't think Nick's synergy will benefit her...

You are correct. I will just add in Mephisto for the +6% attack to get extended rage.

Unfortunately, for Magik I do not have a useable Blade. Is there someone on my roster that could deal with her? Would it be worth using 5/50 Ægon on an easier fight to have the AAR effect on Magik? I could also use Void to maybe reverse heal for 2x damage? (The only difficult magiks I've faced could be handled by a 4/40 quake or just Hyperion plowing through content)
  • Options
    Does gwenpool work on lumber at a 50 combo? Could be an option
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Gulk can handle Magik
    if u want to shut down limber, Night Thrasher is an option or Proxima.

but this is about Gully2099. Basicly the Tech Aegon since SL can't carry his Combo from fight to fight