**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use my Science R4 Gem and Awakening Gem?

I have R3 Void and R3 Human Torch. But I don't have any idea who to use both of them. Void is ok but he is too old and Human Torch have a buff next patch. I don't have Captain America IW btw. Please help me

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Can you provide additional context?

What content have you completed? What content do you have to actively work on?
    Are either of these champs awakened? If yes, at what signature level?
    I see you mention having an AG, is this a science or generic? Do you have additional signature stones?
    What champs do you already have at R4+? (Might help determine who would benefit you more for diversity)

Hard to provide helpful advice when we don't know some details.
  • I'm cavalier. I am not working on any content. I'm just playing the game these times. Neither of these champions are not awakened. I've got science awakening gem and science R4 rank up gem. I have R5 Quake and Corvus and R4 ghost, aegon, nick fury and omega red. Other science champions I have are not to worth use these items in my opinion. So I have R3 non-awaken void and R3 non-awaken Human torch. Who to use my science awakening gem and science R4 rank up gem?

Also I completed variant 4 and I want to complete other variants. Thank you for your help.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Void all day. I'm still not sold on Torch being a useful all-around champ and really not sure how his sig affects that. Void is super useful for a lot of content and while doesn't have to be duped he gets much better when he is. He came out the same year as your corvus and ghost and after quake, so not sure how him being "old" affects things.
    Took my Void r4 unduped and ultimately used a generic on him and went r5, very happy
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Void is worth both.