**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner level up details

@Kabam Miike you should think about adding level up details on the top of the game. Like how much exp we needed to acheaving next level. Leveling up is very annoying annoying thing in this game. Take some steps on it. It is a most awaited thing in this game. Pls make it possible for us as soon as possible.

Comments

• Options
    DevenderDevender Posts: 4

Hey there, thanks for the feedback. We can pass this on to the rest of the team.

Thank you so much for reviewing my post
  • Options
    Devender said:

@Kabam Miike you should think about adding level up details on the top of the game. Like how much exp we needed to acheaving next level. Leveling up is very annoying annoying thing in this game. Take some steps on it. It is a most awaited thing in this game. Pls make it possible for us as soon as possible.

I agree with you there
  • Options
    This would be a nice feature to add. Being able to tap the XP bar and see where you stand would've been nice to have back when this mattered to me, lol. Especially for those last 5 levels. Seemed like that infernal blue bar was full forever and just refused to tick over 😂😂😂. For those that have yet to hit Level 60, this for sure would be nice to have available
  • Options
    Futa_FaceFuta_Face Posts: 1
    @Kabam Zibiit Any news on Summoner level increase? I have been playing this game for along time. Being stuck at lvl 60 is honestly kind of depressing. A level cap increase would be nice. You can even make it to where you just level up infinitely. Granting the player awards based on their level of completion in the game( ex: cavalier gets 6* shards, t5bc, T2A. Uncollected gets 5* shards, T4BC, T1A. And so on) you don’t have to award mastery points or energy level increases. I think we are ok with what we have now. But having the ability to level up your summoner level gives us something else to pursue in the game. I miss the day’s when I would look forward to leveling up and get excited when I was so close. It’s been so long. This way we can also use the XP boosts (which have become useless to all current Lvl 60 players and especially those who purchase the Sigil.) I purchase the sigil every month and would honestly like to enjoy the Xp boost that I pay for. Please help us and raise the Summoner Level Cap.
  • Options
    MD_MoizMD_Moiz Posts: 39
    I was hoping to post the same
  • Options
    RanunculusRanunculus Posts: 73
    And it is still very good idea!
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

And it is still very good idea!

And still yet to be added. Would actually count as a good QOL change. But adding this would not really affect players who are already at level 60 and would only help those who are not level 60.

But working on adding something like this might end up distrubing some of the most stable parts of the game, and thats why they might not have added it.