**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are some exceptional champs for LOL?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
I already know Aegon is anyone else capable?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Sl ghost
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Generally speaking - Aegon, Ghost, Domino (w/ Masacre at the very least) are arguably the cheapest, in that order, assuming R5 (and high sig for Aegon).

Does depends on whether you’re aiming to complete just the easy path or the whole 100%
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Curious would a 4* Aegon be viable?
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

It’s been done before, and surprisingly cheaply by a few. You can find the vids on Youtube.

Wouldn’t recommend it to most players though
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

4* Star Lord is viable for the easy path and many other fights throughout LOL. Aegon is better than Star Lord in basically every way. If you've got a maxed out 4* Aegon, you're better off than most 4/55 champs for tackling LOL.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    5/65 Ghost or 4/55 Aegon Sig 100?
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Hendross said:

5/65 Ghost or 4/55 Aegon Sig 100?

You could use both. I still think Aegon is better than Ghost

Your 4/55 Aegon will get to 999 combo faster than a 5/65 Aegon. At that point Argon just mows everything down.

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

4* Star Lord is viable for the easy path and many other fights throughout LOL. Aegon is better than Star Lord in basically every way. If you've got a maxed out 4* Aegon, you're better off than most 4/55 champs for tackling LOL.
    Good news to hear! Thank you!
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Guilly2099 has been a surprise absentee in the suggestions so far.. presently amongst the top 5 options for LOL
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    X23.
    No joke. If you somehow happen to have a R5
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Nick1109 said:

Aegon of course, domino with the flaming trinity, ghost, starky, SL, but personally I have to say Blade as well since I completed my first path with him I believe about a year ago lol. I'm interested to see what guilly 99 can do as well, don't have her but based on abilities I think she'd be great as well.
  • RoyalistRoyalist Posts: 33
    Is NF a worthy option for LOL? Better than Domino or nah?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    TaZ_4178 said:

Nick1109 said:

Aegon of course, domino with the flaming trinity, ghost, starky, SL, but personally I have to say Blade as well since I completed my first path with him I believe about a year ago lol. I'm interested to see what guilly 99 can do as well, don't have her but based on abilities I think she'd be great as well.
    Blade is so painful against fights without danger sense. The regen is nice though
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I took my SL to R5 so I could use an infinite parry team. Didn't have a better option at the time and FTP so it was worth the resources to do it on the cheap. Did some paths with zero units and only a couple revives.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ægon, StarLord, Proxima Midnight, Namor, Guillotine 2099, Domino, Sparky, Ghost.