**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier Difficulty [Title Edited for Clarity]

F1TLYFEF1TLYFE Posts: 56
edited January 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
As a community of Cavalier title holders We deserve so much more than what is offered. Seems to be a lot of shortcuts taken to basically build upon what they want instead of allowing us the full potential of what that title actually means to be handed to us. For example: no permanent daily Cavalier special? Solo event are from when I was Contender (what is a lesser solo crystal going to do for us?). Quest Crystals, Alliance Crystals, Golden Crystals, and Arena Crystals need Cavalier buffs. As well as the daily calenders, providing us with Grandmaster crystal shards still? We deserve Cavalier Crystal Shards or a Cavalier Crystal a every Week! We need Cavalier Buffs for everything! Cavalier Title Holders it is time we take a stand this needs to be addressed immediately. We need to take what is rightfully deserved. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Wouldn't mind some conaisrent rewards buff but the funny part of Cavalier title is, how unpredictable the advantages are. Some months you get a lot more stuff (Dec 2019 +5000 5* shards on anniversary and generic 5* AG), others just barely any advantage (Jan 2020). One reason why I'm looking forward to next month
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I bet some of this will come with act 6 completion
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    A cavalier daily quest will just be one more garbage daily quest lol. We need a Cavalier EQ though.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    My guess is they’ll add a new title for 100% act 6 and that will have all the stuff we want as cav
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Glad to know I'm not the only Cavalier that knows we deserve more! Nice post 🤝🍻
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Łynx said:

waaaay past due for Cavalier Level EQ.

I've been starting to notice recently how easy Uncollected difficulty is for me. I would clear it in one day no problem no potions or revives used. It seems like another chore these days. I would love to have both an uncollected and cavalier difficulty to grind monthly for an extra challenge. The boss fights in a cav difficulty can be more creative and that of 6.2 level difficulty
    That's how roster progression works. What I don't get is olin one sentence you say its a chore and in another you say you'd love to have UC and Cav difficulties to grind. If it's a chore now, how would it not be a chore with a added Cav difficulty?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Im still on 6.1.1 but id agree its time for a new difficulty. I know how my progress usually compares to top players and when i can 100% the current top difficulty with little to no problems then it usually means its time for the game to progess higher for alot more people not just a small percentage.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    And considering I've seen plenty of people here that are cavalier but not even elders bane yet, it's not like getting that title is all that big of an achievement.

I can understand people that have 6.1-6.3 explored, all the variants explored, and are working on abyss wanting this sooner rather than later but I doubt that applies to the majority of people that are asking for a more difficult EQ
  • I would wager the Cavalier EQ difficulty will be coming sometime this year. While it would be nice sooner than later, I'd honestly prefer waiting so the rewards would be WORTHY of chasing. Mainly a notable amount of 6* shards, at least a whole t5bc (ideally), whole t2a(s), and a fair amount of t5cc frag crystals. Truth is, t5ccs are still very rare, and if the difficulty came too soon, the rewards would reflect their current availability. So I wouldn't expect to see a Cav EQ difficulty until Act 6.4 has been released.

I SINCERELY doubt they'd give us a weekly Cavalier Crystal in place of the GMC via shards. Maybe with the next progression title we'll get a biweekly Cavalier Crystal cia shards, but that's a ways off. From what I've seen, they give 1 Progression title per Act. So we won't see the next until the next Act comes. So again, it's a matter of timing. We're getting there.

The outdated crystals (Alliance, Solo, Greater Solo, etc.) are the same for all title holders. A tiered system of rewards per title would be a welcomed change for sure. However, I think that should apply to ALL of the titles, not just Cavalier. That's the direction the majority of things is going these days so naturally it seems like it should be the next big step. Arenas, Events, and the outdated crystals being tiered per title would be phenomenal.

For Arena, it would pit people with rosters similar to that of your own against eachother for rank rewards instead of basing it on time in game (which let's face it, is a dated metric of progression). For Events the rewards being tailored to your progression title would make them worth chasing again. Out of habit and general convenience (also 25 units) I time my Rank Ups/Level Ups to the event. Some don't. Imagine if you had a good reason to do so... like say all those Solo and Greater Solo shards got you a crystal with something USEFUL in it. Which ties directly into updated variants of the dated crystals.

This has been suggested time after time over the last year or so (maybe longer). So hopefully it eventually comes into being. Also, Summoner Advancement could do for an update as well. Many things have fallen to the wayside over time in MCoC. I understand how certain aspects are overlooked, but for how much longer? Some of these things haven't changed for YEARS. To say that those are overdue for a rework would be the understatement of the year.
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    They gave a new Cavalier monthly calendar just a couple months ago, and now AOL is locked to Cavalier players only. Sure, some other enhancements would be welcome, but your righteous indignation seems a bit much.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I don't think you need any more free stuff. You don't get everything on a dinner plate, don't you?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Personally, I find Cavalier (6.1) easier than UC EQ. I have never been able to do UC 100%, as it'd cost me resources that aren't worth spending on temporary content (meaning revives). On the other hand the permanent Act 6 was actually easier and fun at cost of some units, that made permanent progression possible.

I feel like it's better than having to face annoying noded paths AND new champion bosses whose special attacks and mechanics I am not used to.

I understand those who did 6.3, that UC difficulty is too low and especially with addition of R3 6*s (who are becoming more often every day) the UC EQ becomes a total joke (with good rewards tho)