**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

should i awaken 5 * blade?

just pulled a 5 star blade, i have a skill ag but i dont know if i should use it to awaken him right away because i only have 20 skill sig stones and 30 generic at the moment. i have a 4 star r4 ghost rider, but no stark spidey so i cant do the full trinity team. My only other skill champs are ronin (3/45), gwenpool (2/35), korg (1/25), karnak, and bpcw.

Comments

• Yeah a skill ag is excellent for blade.
    Go to aunt mai and then you can see what sig levels do for a character
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I have to say yes, but I'm being a hypocrite cause I'm saving mine instead of using it on Blade. I REALLY WANT A NICK FURY!!!!!!!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Definitely worth it. He isn't Available as a 6*, (and likely won't be in the near future) so I'd say he's worth it. R5 Worthy too
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    You'll regret it if you pull Aegon, Nick Fury or Night Trasher. Blade doesn't really need his sig for him to do what he does.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

You'll regret it if you pull Aegon, Nick Fury or Night Trasher. Blade doesn't really need his sig for him to do what he does.

Blades sig offers GREAT substainabillity. He doesn't 100% need it but with it he becomes a beast. He's worth it. Ageon/NF is generic worthy. Blade is worth class, not a generic. Trasher is also class worthy, but not generic
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    yes
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I would save it
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    Thanks for the advice guys