**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is that luck?

So I'm probably the most unlucky player in the tournament, years of dedication and look what I get ...

Comments

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Is that DRAX
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    F
    Outraged, this is an invitation to stop
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Carnage is good. The Champion is good. Sentry and Loki both have their uses. Gamora is also a pretty solid champ. Beast can have some good bleeds at times. Vulture can do incinerates, and thermal feedback can be very annoying on alliance war defense. Overall, it could be better, but it could be worse.
  • I’ll take that carnage, more than happy to do so
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Gomezlink said:

Carnage is good. The Champion is good. Sentry and Loki both have their uses. Gamora is also a pretty solid champ. Beast can have some good bleeds at times. Vulture can do incinerates, and thermal feedback can be very annoying on alliance war defense. Overall, it could be better, but it could be worse.

so I hope you take a carnage, in the next 6 * crystal that will open...
    I will totally take a 6* carnage from my next crystal. Infact, it just happens to be that I've a 5/65 carnage.
    Also, sorry for your 6* pulls, it's not the worst roster but still is a bit bad. However, vulture, carnage, champian, gamora are great ones.
    so I don't know how to play with vulture, for me he is terrible...
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Gomezlink said:

so I hope you take a carnage, in the next 6 * crystal that will open...
    Already got him as a 6*, I find him fun to use. Wouldn’t mind to dupe him.

edited January 2020
    I say why the new staff, only top heroes leave, a friend has supreme symbiote, Namor, octopus, corvus, captain marvel movie in the same account, will it be just luck? and he has 6 * less than me ...
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Gomezlink said:

I say why the new staff, only top heroes leave, a friend has supreme symbiote, Namor, octopus, corvus, captain marvel movie in the same account, will it be just luck? and he has 6 * less than me ...

I hate to tell you this, but I have it on good authority that Kabam is specifically targeting your account. They don't want you to win. Your best bet is to start a new account which isn't being monitored by Kabam.