**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First R5 5*

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I'm looking to start 100% Chapters 2-4 in act 5 (starting with 4) and doing act 6 and variants

First R5 5* 47 votes

Nick Fury Sig1
61%
EvilEmpireJim0172SiddhantKwatraOsfan8DONZALOOG1234EvangelionlovrIngi_Freyr1975Bruinsfan851010or_StrongThehereticRemeliBlackJ4zzTankRichardsonDylanphileX_Factor_AgentEtjamaAngusMac279CtuchikHedronGagan324 29 votes
CMM Sig 20
29%
Lvernon15RCunhaHendrossMoosetiptronicDaphboydoctorbWeeaeaLucasjones_98ChriissRTimeGenesisWade420wilson69lowlevelplayerNightbat216Mattmillernw 14 votes
Starky Unduped
2%
Timros 1 vote
Hyperion Unduped
2%
Repto23 1 vote
Sentinel Unduped
4%
Foxhero007RakeYoung 2 votes

Comments

• GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    Take your pick of the first two. They are the top options by virtue of being awakened and their shared synergy. Between them, it comes down to personal preference imo. Mine would be CMM.
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Nick Fury Sig1
    No question...nuff said!
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    CMM Sig 20
    CMM will shred trough the content with nick fury sinergy.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    CMM Sig 20
    CMM with NF synergy is excellent
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Nick Fury Sig1
    Nick and Cmm in whatever order. They will probably be your go too’s for quite a while.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    CMM Sig 20
    Nick has better utility but CMM has amazing burst damage, they have an amazing synergy but I could R5 CMM first and still have NF on your team though