**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hardest comparison and decision to make this far in the contest.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Warlock and guilly2099. Both will be R4 soon but only one gets that R5 spot. They damn near do the same thing, except guilly2099 has crazy damage output. Warlock healblocks and is easier to maintain powercontrol on opponents. Help me decide community! (Still need to do variants and 6.2+) guilly is a defender on my team and Warlock would be a future attacker

Comments

• Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    Hands down Warlock
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Warlock
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I have both at 5/65 sig 200. While I love both champs, Warlock definitely gets more use.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Wow. Alright then, community has decided.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    G2099 isn't even that good lol... Poor man's Aegon IMO
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    ChriissR said:

That’s not entirely true. She does have her uses. I used her for quite a few Act 6 paths. Most people forget that she doesn’t naturally crit which can come in handy. There’s a caustic tempter/spike armor/terminal velocity path in 6.3.5 which she was amazing for. Any fights that involve SW, Sinister, spike armor, or terminal velocity, she will be amazing for.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    ChriissR said:

Guilly2099 is crazy. That power burn makes it to where you never have to bait a special with her. Plus the no crit can be extremely useful, plus She has one of the highest if not the highest damage potential. I love my aegon tho lol
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Warlock is far better champs for most content
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★

Guillotine 2099 isn't really usable in variant 3 as far as I know, so if that's on the menu you should probably roll with warlock.

Gully99 is insane for variant 3, i did 80% of the fights with just her, fights on the regular paths are over in 35-45 hits, for the 400k+ bosses about 100 hits, she has alot of underrated utility and really good regen if u dont use your digi souls pre fight, and in v3 u dont need to, her extra burst damage per hit has nothing to do with your digi souls so u get a guaranteed heal each fight when u hit 15% health u shoot up to 55% in 4 seconds and u can do that every fight, she made v3 laughably easy. You could do it with a 5/50 no problem if u play good. Now what she isnt good for is any content where the healthpools are less then 100k and this is because u cant get to a sp3 before u kill them so u have to re ramp her up every fight but she slays variant 3. Wish i had recorded more video but this is just an example.....

https://youtu.be/JVVhLexLLos
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    Iron patriot is the best, actually...