**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Reached final milestone in acorn event. Should i keep playing?

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
I mean nothing to buy obviously.
1 mil acorn spent.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Should you keep playing? Well, you didn't win the game. Lol.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Should you keep playing? Well, you didn't win the game. Lol.

I think he meant whether he should do the side event or not, since he has all the stuff he can get from it. As for the question. I don't think you should be doing it, there isn't much you can do with your extra acorns.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I know. I was being facetious.
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    I got milestones done over week ago, I’m still doing epic in free time, 0 energy cost+ bit of training, up to you
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Costs no energy so it's just extra practice the way I see it. I'm sitting on 500k right now. Anything I get from them is a bonus and it only takes 10 minutes to run through Epic. Just go as far as possible and use no items. When all my top champs are being used between AQ and AW I usually fall just short. Get to the final fight and quit once KO.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

Costs no energy so it's just extra practice the way I see it. I'm sitting on 500k right now. Anything I get from them is a bonus and it only takes 10 minutes to run through Epic. Just go as far as possible and use no items. When all my top champs are being used between AQ and AW I usually fall just short. Get to the final fight and quit once KO.

Exactly my feelings. Go against Epic and see how far you can go, just for practice. No energy, no pressure. Try different champs against defenders and nodes. I love this event. Highly endorse it. I hope Kabam repeats this model of gathering rewards without killing the boss. The rewards were awesome as well.