**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No rewards will show up when I finish a story quest

No rewards will show up when I finish a story quest in act 4, I’m on 4.2.1, why will no rewards show up?

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Where you doing exploration of 4.2.1 if you do it you dont get nothing only chest or iso- 8 you have collected so far
  • Not a very good resume of created posted questions.

Quests have initial COMPLETION Rewards (which is for first time doing it), and then fully EXPLORE Rewards (for finishing the last path and making it to 100%). But they don’t list any rewards inbetween (or for duplicating them after 100% either), so why would you think there would be rewards for doing them those other times ?

You still get ISO, Potiins, Gold, etc along the way on some paths or for beating opponents, but those are given as you cross them, not at end of quest. Chest contents (if any chests were actually present) will show up at end of quest though.
  • EssenceEssence Posts: 71
    Nvrmind i beat act 4
  • Warlock14Warlock14 Posts: 27
    edited September 2023
    Is 8.3.5 bugged?

I recently completed the 8.3.5 story quest sabertooth path and at the end I didnt recieve any reward for that path but it still shows the rewards on the path also after completed that path.

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Warlock14 said:

Is 8.3.5 bugged?

I recently completed the 8.3.5 story quest sabertooth path and at the end I didnt recieve any reward for that path but it still shows the rewards on the path also after completed that path.

/>

Did you take a look on the floating box if your rewards are there?