**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lunar Event - a very pleasant surprise

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
When this event first arrived, I wasn't really thrilled tbh. Some rewards looked good (units, 5* shards, envelopes), but it looked like it's designed for players at the level of Act 4.

Anyway, I decided to 100% the event, afterall, it's free units. During completing it and opening envelopes, I noticed, that my amount of gold is getting rapidly higher. Having completed it all, I think I got about 700k gold, which is awesome and sure unexpected.

That's all I wanna say. Just took a moment to appreciate it. Thanks for this event.

Comments

• Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

When this event first arrived, I wasn't really thrilled tbh. Some rewards looked good (units, 5* shards, envelopes), but it looked like it's designed for players at the level of Act 4.

Anyway, I decided to 100% the event, afterall, it's free units. During completing it and opening envelopes, I noticed, that my amount of gold is getting rapidly higher. Having completed it all, I think I got about 700k gold, which is awesome and sure unexpected.

That's all I wanna say. Just took a moment to appreciate it. Thanks for this event.

Bro you know what happened to me in december i opened a gifting crystal ( not the greater ones tho no one gifts me anyways) i spinned it when i stopped you won't believe what i got it was 1 million gold from 0 gold i straight went to 1 million think about that man
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Bro you know what happened to me in december i opened a gifting crystal ( not the greater ones tho no one gifts me anyways) i spinned it when i stopped you won't believe what i got it was 1 million gold from 0 gold i straight went to 1 million think about that man
    I got 1 million from the greater ones
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    There's been great loyalty from the event too. Very easy with solid rewards. Absolutely a nice little event. Maybe not a game changer but nice no doubt.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Plus the 188 units aren’t too shabby either. I think I ended up getting around 1000 units just from this event
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    This event has been a game changer to an extent for me, the loyalty from my alts and main has sorted my donations for months, but the revives mean I can go into abyss next week rather than wait for another few weeks to build enough units, initially it looked pretty bad, but in the end it’s a very solid event when you use it well
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I got around 300 units from 2 greater red envelopes, I'm FTP so that was a HUGE win
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I thought it was a very poor event. The fights we're boring and the crystals gave me 188 units, loyalty that's meaningless to a vast majority of ppl, and gold. Pretty underwhelming if u ask me.
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Loyalty meaningless? You don't venture into the loyalty store very often then.