**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6* Science to R3

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
So two Odins later I finished my first run of Abyss. I got a science T5 and now the dilemma on who to rank? Cap IW (sig 80)for his all around utility, tankiness and massive damage on specials or do I wait to rank up Human Torch, which I can do once I rank down my Cull Obsidian post-nerf. Thoughts?

Which 6* Science to R3 66 votes

CapIW
74%
DukeStewmanTerraJim01721haunted_memoryLvernon15SiddhantKwatraLt_Magnum_1DragonMCOCHendrossHammerbro_64ADMKGamesbond90LordRaymond3Maldroit2Cx8TJ107doctorbWeeaeaRockypantherx 49 votes
Human Torch
22%
Uncle_Fatty_247NojokejaymBaseballguy711BrokenSaransh245MilanoPilotRaiserbrandinhoTankRichardsonAmazing_Demon05X_Factor_AgentAdman0726Username19273K3600PeaRat 15 votes
Hold for someone else (and list who)
3%
Spity68UnleashingChaos 2 votes

Comments

• Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    CapIW
    Beardo. So much utility.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    CapIW
    CapIW and pump sig stones into him after exploration of the abyss
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Human Torch
    Welcome back @DalBot
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Human Torch
    the moment im able to r3 a science champ im doing ghulk
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    So I went with Cap (Torch at R2 should be enough to get me through the rest of Abyss)but I'm curious on if he's been nerfed. He seems to be hitting for even less than he was at R2.

Here's an SP2 with 5 kinetics, an armor break and with suicides on. I was hitting much harder than this without suicides on at R2.