**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do message the forum moderator?

This is the second time my discussions have been cut and this time by Kabam Porthos. He said 'message your concern to forum moderator'.

Does anyone know how to do that?

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Go to their profile and click private message
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    If you want to send a message to someone on the forums, you just need to go to their profiles and tap the "message" button.

Don't need to call out a mod like that. The thread was closed for good reasons
  • K3600K3600 Posts: 50
    The_One said:

Go to their profile and click private message

Thank you.

If you want to send a message to someone on the forums, you just need to go to their profiles and tap the "message" button.

Thank you. They never said what the reason was, they just closed it. I want to know what the good reason is.

The one which they closed it has been removed from my discussions list as well.
This discussion has been closed.