**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does void work for Deadpool in abyss?

Wondering if anyone can 100% confirm or know someone using void on Deadpool in abyss and it stopped his healing or reversed with max despair. I know he is petrify immune and wanted to know if he works as I don’t wanna get that far and quit. And yes I don’t have a torch.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    If he is petrify immune then you won't be able to reverse his healing. Even with despair mastery maxed out, you would still only block 60% of his HP
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Tjk602 said:

Wondering if anyone can 100% confirm or know someone using void on Deadpool in abyss and it stopped his healing or reversed with max despair. I know he is petrify immune and wanted to know if he works as I don’t wanna get that far and quit. And yes I don’t have a torch.

No petrified is what needs and hes imuns to it
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    He's petrify, and also heal block immune if I remember correctly. Warlock could work, since his infection is passive. Other than that, Torch is the only option that comes to mind.
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    Trying to fit in my 5 man team for this but don’t have a slot to sacrifice Bc need void for DH, sinister, meph
    With petrify maxed I would be at 105% reduce healing during parry. Dunno if doable parry and bait L1 only
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Tjk602 said:

With petrify maxed I would be at 105% reduce healing during parry. Dunno if doable parry and bait L1 only

Don’t thinking since it won’t be revser so much at all

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I think it was Seatin who made a vid on this, believe he did it with 4* HT
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    He’s immune to Petrify.
    If I used void( since he is petrify immune, my 4 debuffs will always stick right since won’t get converted to fear of void ever? I can prob just spam s2
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    With max despair you’re looking at 6 x 15% reduction for 90%... idk man. Seems like a very very very long fight especially since Void’s damage is meh without fotv.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Tiger360 said:

I think it was Seatin who made a vid on this, believe he did it with 4* HT

Yep. Sure did....