**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus took bleed damage from caltrops in AW, regen boost didn’t work.

I just took bleed damage from caltrops on node 38 in AW using Corvus with glaive charges, where I should have healed from willpower. I also had a combat regen boost active for two fights that did not heal me. I should have come out with full health, or at least a good amount, and instead took a death.. we’ve also had alliance members lose ABs from the game freezing while loading the fight. The game has been constant bugs and lag since the update.

Comments

• VobagVobag Posts: 6
    Corvus often takes damage in AQ map5 bleed path for me, or even from double edge mastery while i have corvus charges. but i just noticed that in this month EQ 2.2 with the E.M.P Modifications path i take shock damage as well, when in corvus' description it says he is also immun to that. the bleed damage issue happend to me even before the new update, but it wasn't constant.
    (sorry if my english is bad)
  • Isn’t there a way to report this issue to developer?
  • dehmanndehmann Posts: 16
    I've also had an issue where corvus is taking bleed damage from caltrops in sinister labs
  • Apparently this is ongoing. Can we get some clarification if this is supposed to occur with Corvus Glaive? By all logic concerning his 'Glaive Immunity,' he shouldn't take damage from Caltrops. However, in AW (Tier 4) just now, lane 6, section 2, 2nd fight (tile 38) my Alliance mate's Corvus was taking Bleed damage from Caltrops while he had Glaive Charges.

Now, I'm no Corvus expert. I don't have a 5 or 6* let alone even a 4*. I just tested my 3* in the EQ vs Iceman and it appears his Coldsnap Immunity is active. I used him for a quick run in 5.2.4 vs Venom on Caltrops and didn't see any Bleed damage. So, is there something different about the AW Caltrops? Or is this just an ongoing intermittent issue?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020

Apparently this is ongoing. Can we get some clarification if this is supposed to occur with Corvus Glaive? By all logic concerning his 'Glaive Immunity,' he shouldn't take damage from Caltrops. However, in AW (Tier 4) just now, lane 6, section 2, 2nd fight (tile 38) my Alliance mate's Corvus was taking Bleed damage from Caltrops while he had Glaive Charges.

Now, I'm no Corvus expert. I don't have a 5 or 6* let alone even a 4*. I just tested my 3* in the EQ vs Iceman and it appears his Coldsnap Immunity is active. I used him for a quick run in 5.2.4 vs Venom on Caltrops and didn't see any Bleed damage. So, is there something different about the AW Caltrops? Or is this just an ongoing intermittent issue?

Deep wounds, a screenshot says nothing when facing another players champion since DW is always a possibility. In fact with 5 stacks of bleed and only 257 damage it makes deepwounds even more likely.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Why would deep wounds affect Corvus . It's the node that is inflicting bleed debuffs.
    This is a bug in that sense. How could Colossus be allowed to inflict bleeds and get the deep wounds in without touching Corvus.

Deep wounds explicitly states “their bleed”, and Corvus’ abilities state that he does not take damage from bleed while Glaive’s immunity is activity.

It explicitly states he is immune to the damage from DEBUFFS, DW is not a debuff.

Why would deep wounds affect Corvus . It's the node that is inflicting bleed debuffs.
    This is a bug in that sense. How could Colossus be allowed to inflict bleeds and get the deep wounds in without touching Corvus.

It’s Colossus using the node to inflict bleed.

Deep wounds explicitly states “their bleed”, and Corvus’ abilities state that he does not take damage from bleed while Glaive’s immunity is activity.

It explicitly states he is immune to the damage from DEBUFFS, DW is not a debuff.

It’s Colossus using the node to inflict bleed.
    Um, what? Deep wounds enhances “bleed DEBUFFS your champions inflict”. I’m not even understanding your angle.

The portion I am referring to, the one you highlighted, is instant damage; that’s not a debuff.

And Corvus shouldn’t take bleed damage, even if it’s instant.
    Which also brings another issue to mind, that I just had to go test. Corvus takes bleed damage against Nightcrawler. Nightcrawler’s bleed is instant. This seems like a flawed interaction to me.

Corvus’ description explicitly states he is immune to the damage from bleed debuffs. You are misreading that as Corvus is immune to bleed damage.

The node gives Colossus the ability to bleed you when you dash back.
  • _Warg__Warg_ Posts: 8
    I got the same issue this mornin. But, still it doesn't make any sense: if you're immune to bleed debuff, why you should take damage from a bleeding node? Also, I've always done that node without bleed, I'm new to this issue. Deep wounds is an enhancement of bleed debuff that is an active damage because the champion has to hit you. On Caltrops you activate bleeding yourself