**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can I take on the any other LoL path other than the easy one ?

I did LoL completion a few months ago, decided I want to try another run
Can I do any other path with these guys or just wait til I pull Aegon ?

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    While Aegon essentially makes LoL a Roflstomp (once you hit 999 Hit Combo in particular) there still PLENTY of champions out there that can complete it with relative ease.

Blade and Nick Fury are both more than capable - Blade in particular was the new LoL MVP before Aegon came out (or at least one of them) and in particular he can shut down some of the more problematic opponents such as Electro.

Other than a few key match ups, LoL is all about ensuring you have the maximum rage timer and then it's just fighting well and reviving as necessary - it doesn't have nearly the same specific champion requirements that Abyss does.f

Keep in mind that LoL was 100% completed with: Star Lord, Stark Spidey, Storm, Gwenpool, Ghost, and many many others (those are just the few I know about)
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

While Aegon essentially makes LoL a Roflstomp (once you hit 999 Hit Combo in particular) there still PLENTY of champions out there that can complete it with relative ease.

Blade and Nick Fury are both more than capable - Blade in particular was the new LoL MVP before Aegon came out (or at least one of them) and in particular he can shut down some of the more problematic opponents such as Electro.

Other than a few key match ups, LoL is all about ensuring you have the maximum rage timer and then it's just fighting well and reviving as necessary - it doesn't have nearly the same specific champion requirements that Abyss does.f

Keep in mind that LoL was 100% completed with: Star Lord, Stark Spidey, Storm, Gwenpool, Ghost, and many many others (those are just the few I know about)

Anyone to counter DDNF, Abom, Cyclops or Spider-Man ? I looked them up and they seem to be the most problematic