**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just got a mutant awakening gem from acorns help choose

My current starting five are Omega Void Domino HT and Thing. But does domino really need awakening? Can someone tell me more about it. That or I have these five star mutants instead. Omega is already awake at 200

Just got a mutant awakening gem from acorns help choose 31 votes

Domino
64%
Rockondr_nish777JohnyzeroFR33_HUG5BrokenWeeaeaWhathappenedDonDudu2809ddomPerceptronK3600Skillful_starLainuaChubsWhitePricelessTP33PlinkoSoyheyor123FireflyNaveenKUMARAYES 20 votes
Old man Logan
25%
Disbanded_pensVoltolosDylanphileFlintTheSavageBerserker22Lucasjones_98Pkarli412Fabwizi 8 votes
Sabertooth
3%
Mattmillernw 1 vote
Storm
6%
Foxhero007Daphboy 2 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Domino dosen't really need sig ability, it just does a bit of damage thats only kinda annoying on AW defense
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Domino
    Wish i had domino.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Wish i had domino.

why would you awaken domino over OR or namor?
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Save it for Namor or AA. Domino might be worth it for defence, but there’s not much of a difference otherwise. All your other options suck, since Sabretooth’s sig isn’t too useful, OML is just alright, and Storm kind of sucks
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    Save it
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Save it for Omega or Archangel or Namor. I mean, Storm needs it the most but she's probably the worst out of the group.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Save it
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Domino
    Save it but if you are going to rank 5 one it would be Domino. One of the best, if not the best, mutants. But save it
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Save for someone who actually needs it these things are hard to come by.
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Yeah keep it for or,aa
  • As you’ve got OR - presumably awakened, I would hold for Namor/Sunspot/AA.

I suppose there’s an argument for Sabretooth if you were going to R5 as he has good prestige and to be fair, his ability isn’t useless - it’s an ok insurance policy if you eat a combo, but there are certainly better options in the Mutant class.
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220

Wish i had domino.

why would you awaken domino over OR or namor?
    My Omega is sig 200
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    Jesus half you guys need to read all y'all saying Omega Red well the bottom of my post literally says my Omega is sig 200 lol
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    save it for Archangel
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Domino doesn't need awakening... save it for Namor or AA