**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question regarding specials

When fighting, the opponent is able to activate special two or one when they have all three special bars full, any plans to make this option available for summoners? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Would be quite handy for a lot of champions

Comments

• YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    They can only do that if they don't have the node that activates the special 3.
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    edited February 2020
    But I've fought people who use special one when the bars full, so surely it would activate special two if that's the case. Also seen special one activated when there's two bars full
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

But I've fought people who use special one when the bars full, so surely it would activate special two if that's the case. Also seen special one activated when there's two bars full

Pretty sure this can't be true. If its is, it's a bug. Do you happen to habe any gameplay, 'cuz I've never seen such a thing happen in the game.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Too much of ROL
  • But I've fought people who use special one when the bars full, so surely it would activate special two if that's the case. Also seen special one activated when there's two bars full

You've never fought any people. All combat is verses the AI. And the AI has the same restriction we do: they can only activate the highest special they are capable of activating at that time. The only time I've ever seen the AI activate a special lower than the apparent number of power bars they have is either when a special attack is explicitly disabled - for example when the AI champ doesn't have special three activated or when a specially designed fight like Thanos has special rules for special activation - or when the champion is gaining power at the moment they activate a special and simultaneously activate a lower special and gain enough power to push them past the next bar of power. In the latter case it only looks like they are using a lower special, when they had less power at the instant the special attack was activated.

I would need to see video evidence of this happening or extremely reliable anecdotal evidence before accepting this as a live bug.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

You've never fought any people. All combat is verses the AI. And the AI has the same restriction we do: they can only activate the highest special they are capable of activating at that time. The only time I've ever seen the AI activate a special lower than the apparent number of power bars they have is either when a special attack is explicitly disabled - for example when the AI champ doesn't have special three activated or when a specially designed fight like Thanos has special rules for special activation - or when the champion is gaining power at the moment they activate a special and simultaneously activate a lower special and gain enough power to push them past the next bar of power. In the latter case it only looks like they are using a lower special, when they had less power at the instant the special attack was activated.

I would need to see video evidence of this happening or extremely reliable anecdotal evidence before accepting this as a live bug.
    The OP is right, it happens to me all the time in all game modes .
  • Mainer123 said:

DNA3000 said:

The OP is right, it happens to me all the time in all game modes .
    If it is happening all the time and in all game modes, producing video evidence should be trivial. Any recent version of iOS has screen recording built in and Android has been able to do that for much longer, and it costs nothing to make a Youtube account and upload a short video of this issue using the Youtube app on either platform.
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    Hey guys please don't change the main topic. We're here to discuss about making our champions being able to do so.
    And I really like that idea.