**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

variant 4

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra hi.
In the near or the far future - will there be another way to achieve a 1* hulk? the ability to finish contest with only 1 champ, and that champ not being used in the last 3 years is unrepresented. no one would imagine that one day 1* will be important and that's kind of cool actually but we must have a proper way to get the specific champ. i tried with other champs and spend hundreds of units but it is near impossible.
Thank you for that actually amazing piece of content. just give us the opportunity to finish it.

Comments

• Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 53
    I think 1* should be added in premiums too, they are trash anyway so might as well get 1* champ
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202

I think 1* should be added in premiums too, they are trash anyway so might as well get 1* champ

Trash or not, doesn’t matter 1* are rarest here, luckily I didn’t sell any of my champs ever
    Was able to 100% v4 for that reason, also I doubt they’ll make em more available, that’s the game they play, there’s no way to make 100% of us happy, probably if it was doable for all would’ve been boring, but I know it might be annoying
    To be unable to complete something 100% due
    To lack of 1 piece out of 1000, life
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @UnnecessaryJB1 I never sold any champs on my alt and I don’t have 1* hulk on there. I progressed really fast on that account and eventually got to the point where 1* were no longer in the daily crystals
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Yeah that’s also possible, I got 7 I think in total, ppl have even 12 or so,was lucky that hulk was there, personally know few who sold their 1,2* in past for some reason, now had to spend units for that crystals containing 1* in store with drop rate 20%..what’s worse 1 guy spent over an Odin and still doesn’t have hulk,that’s bad..
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Those who have been playing way before 6* we're even introduced (and even before R5ing a 5* wasn't a reality), are likely to have all the 1*s. Those who are more recent and have progressed way faster than previous players seem to lack those 1*s. I do think it's a little screwed up to have an event that highly benefits from one particular champ, but worse in that the champ isn't available to some because here's locked out of the phc due to progression. They really should have added a 1* crystal somewhere, even if it's included in the Sunday arena.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    But I will also add that for anyone who sold their 1*s, that's a you problem if you're stuck and can't beat v4!
  • foxi1981foxi1981 Posts: 3
    I think no content should be limited to a single champ who can not be obtained anymore. it's like making a content now for red deadpool - we can't get him now, he was available few years ago and no ordinary way (or any other way) to get him now. The only reason players are ok with this is because a lot of player has hulk. imagine if it was the case for deadpool. Now I know there is the 20% crystal 1* but u need to be lucky to get hulk. what are the odds? very low. I spent over 1k units for a hulk and did not receive any. I'm not saying variants should be hard. All I am saying give players a descent chance to finish it/
  • foxi1981foxi1981 Posts: 3
    BTW - its not that I did not try with other champs. Used boosts, pots and revives but its ridiculous. I am not the best player for sure but been playing in high tier alliance, finished 6.1-6.3, finished LOL and all variants besides this one.