**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* awakening gem— who to use on.

Just got a 5* awakening gem. Only 2 good tech I have. I have IM at R4 and use him on defense and some questing. Have not upgraded SL cause I here he needs to be awakened.

5* awakening gem— who to use on. 41 votes

Iron man infinity war
34%
Iron_SkywalkerSlashingSunsetsolopoloheartbreakid_22Amazing_Demon05WoogieboogieMiStaLovaHedronTheBestinTuakauChubsWhiteKsp_2099PICKLE_RICKmr_jeff2122piløts 14 votes
Star lord
65%
FabiusBRR_D_JrSiddhantKwatraCassyAanthoBrokenJohn757WeeaeaRockypantherxjass222X_Factor_AgentEtjamaDonDudu2809K3600Skillful_starJankoCaptainPollBerjibsGinjabredMonstaRerun_9 27 votes

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Where are you in content completion? SL can get you through a ton of "lower" content.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Anything approaching later game content I would hold for now with that gem.
  • GlodeyGlodey Posts: 20
    Firstly, is it a generic or tech awakening gem? If it's a generic, don't waste it on IMIW. Starlord is somewhat worthy of a generic, but I still don't think he deserves it. If it's a tech awakening gem, I guess go crazy(or wait for a better champ like warlock or ghost).

Secondly, what type of content are you looking to do? IMIW is a great defender, and a decent attacker (especially with stealth spidey synergy), but his dup won't do you much good when questing. On the other hand Star-lord is great for dealing with content that requires you to put combos into the triple digits: like rol, lol, etc. If you're looking to do that, go star-lord. Otherwise, I would hold out and wait for a better tech champ
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    Wait for a better champ
  • Thanks for all the input. I do have ghost as well but not much luck using her. I’ll hold off and practice with ghost a bit.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    IMIW's awakened ability is basically purely defense and is only usefull in AW defense, Starlord's sig is useful is non-endgame content and only if you have high skill and can maintain a very large combo