**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Claire Voyant bypass unstoppable in Abyss??

I wanted to see if anyone had heard or tested this out. Claire's sp2 has buff immunity on it so my theory is that if you use sp2 right before the counter hits zero, they shouldn't gain unstoppable/unblockable. Also, if she's in poison curse......you'll be able to steal power so they won't charge up to a sp3.

Might be a way to bypass that and extend the fight indefinitely.

Thoughts?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Might be wrong but isn't the unstoppable/unblockable abillity in abyss passive?
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    I know the "slow" mechanic of Stealth Spidey stops unstoppable so I'm not sure.
    The description in forum doesn't say "passive". Just says they permanently become unstoppable/unblockable so not sure.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Slow can stop passive effects. Buff immunity or nullify cannot
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Cv was with me for my 1st run, and I’m pretty sure it won’t work,not 100% sure tho, I’ll go to test it after r3 her, got mystic t5 out of rewards

Would be kinda dumb to make the unstoppable and unblockable buffs, since a simple stagger would do the trick.

True

Cv was with me for my 1st run, and I’m pretty sure it won’t work,not 100% sure tho, I’ll go to test it after r3 her, got mystic t5 out of rewards

How was Claire overall? I am deciding between her and MS. Claire is 5* r5. MS is 6* r1. Both unawakened.
    She was ok for medusa,Hyperion,champion, even for mephisto, her guilty souls synergy is handy her& there, I think ss could do better tho,
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Claire is a great champ, but I won't use her in Abyss or lol as her damage output is fairly mediocre given she's a utility champ.

Also, the abyss unstoppable is passive, which can be bypassed by slow but not by buff immunity
    Wasn’t that bad with suicides on, actually I was pretty happy with her dmg but I agree she’s not dmg dealer,I took her for few fights only,and she did the job
    edited February 2020
    I was thinking for Hyperion/Medusa just to spam heavy on poison curse, build to sp3 quickly w/ minimal hits. Then switch to incinerate curse for increase damage. Then repeat. She's my only real nullify option and who knows how long it will be til I get Doom/SS
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s a passive, not a buff, slow stops all of them