**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion addition do you prefer?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
With Mojo and Longshot coming this week, I'd like to ask the community which kind of addition does it like more?

Which champion addition do you prefer? 81 votes

Famous, iconic characters everyone knows
56%
Nick_Caine_32MrLalowTheVyrusMityAntCupidTaZ_4178ShafeeqMoosetiptronicTorah13Colonaut123LordRaymond3B_Dizzle_01Cx8VoltolosAldacRemeliTehsigzorzRookiieTankRichardsonCASrinivas 46 votes
Almost unknown characters, recognised only by a handful of players
43%
TerraDOKTOROKTOPUSMhd20034AhitlawSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverBobomanJMORG1111ClydaniaFrozen_Phoenix9Rockypantherxjass222X_Factor_AgentEtjamapsp742CtuchikHyzerBombObaid_Jacob03natewagz419H3t3r 35 votes

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Popular characters cater to a larger audience, more than enough time to add less known ones but since I aint a fan of the comics I would like movie characters first
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I like learning new champs. Learned many champs because of mcoc
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Claire Voyant kinda gave me hope that MCOC will add more characters from Timely Comics (hopefully The Phantom Reporter aka Claire's boyfriend) to add variety. We can also use more mystics

Also sucks that those two, and the others Marvel brought back, never got more comics :/ Wishful thinking, but maybe Marvel would consider using those characters more after Kabam released Claire
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    i voted for famous characters before i could realize how bad they screwed up doc strange, IM, and ebony maw
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Where’s the option for a healthy mix of both? It’s nice to learn about new characters I never knew existed but the point of this game is to use the characters you know and love to KO everything else.

Also, all the popular iconic characters got pretty shafted. Nobody is using OG IM, Thor, DS, Hawkeye, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Jugg, Magneto, Storm, Daredevil, OG Spidey, OG Hulk, OG Cap in most serious content fights.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Doesn’t matter
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    I’ve discovered quite a few Marvel characters due to this game, so it’s nice to see some unknown characters.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Lesser characters give KABAM much more creative licesnse with the abilities. Well known characters have specific abilities, limiting what KABAM could do. Anyways, some of the best characters in the game are not major MCU heroes/villains (domino,omega red, namor, hyperion, Medusa, void)
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    need balance in both!! balance as in
    - famous characters like silver surfer or Nova,deadpool,og ironman,cap,og spidy, storm,black panthers, has to be just as good as any B-list or unknown characters like domino,corvus,hyperion,sunspot,AEgon,g2099& mny more!!
    - its very cheap to assume since famous characters will get a sell due to their poppularity and have no useful ness, n unknwn character will need to be "god tier" to be sold or have Hype around them !!
    - balance doesnt exist anywhere it seems in game.
    - for ex. very well known character Like ironfist or daredevil are so single dimentional and has got no Update in last 5 year while at the same time unknwns like korg ,domino r insanely Op on defense and in some cases offense as well
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    typgh said:

There are over 150 champs already. How many variations of Spider-Man and Iron Man do you need?

This
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I think that Mcoc does a pretty good job of balancing releasing iconic and lesser-known characters. For example in 2019 we got iconic champions such as Captain Marvel, Nick Fury, the Fantastic 4, and Mysterio. We also got lesser-known characters like Warlock, Claire Voyant, and Elsa Bloodstone.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    I like learning about new characters. I started playing Mcoc as I got into MARVEL and it has always been part of me learning about this universe
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Both, perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    D-list champions for the win
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Popular characters cater to a larger audience, more than enough time to add less known ones but since I aint a fan of the comics I would like movie characters first

People like you screaming for Stormbreaker Thor, Mjolnir Cap, and MCU Iron Spider need to pick up a comic for once. Why do you want the same character over and over in this game?
    There are enough MCU characters without MCOC counterparts. I think Kabam should focus on them.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I think a healthy blend of both is what this game needs. I like the iconic characters, like Doom and Silver Surfer (both of who look amazing) and I have come to like the obscure characters like Claire Voyant and Warlock. It’s a nice way to discover new favorites and have fun with old ones.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    None, fix the game.