**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’m decided to finish op act 6.3 and oh man most Hav dream

GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
I’m out of words

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I had a similar crystal opening .. at least I got a Sentry 5* from Cavs ... so "wohoo" I guess??

I’m definitely not happy. But what can we do
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Ouch, that does hurt. I’m sorry @Gamer I feel your pain.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Sorry—that’s awful. It’s also kind of a sucker punch to put those Cav crystals in there as a prize at all.

Dr. Zola
    Well can’t do much more then move one.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Looks like my luck lately. 15 of the new features have included 2x drax, 2x vulture, 2x falcon, 2x miles, 2x karnak and IM. Only feature was elsa.

Don't get too discouraged though. I'm sure there will be a huge payout for 100% A6 and you're a lot closer than me.
    Shrimkins said:

Looks like my luck lately. 15 of the new features have included 2x drax, 2x vulture, 2x falcon, 2x miles, 2x karnak and IM. Only feature was elsa.

Don't get too discouraged though. I'm sure there will be a huge payout for 100% A6 and you're a lot closer than me.

I’m only Hav the champions left then when 6.4 comes out I’m can’t fouce my self with the gate
  • Gamer said:

Well can’t do much more then move one.

That’s what I tell them, but not us... not us
  • otranksootrankso Posts: 18
    edited February 2020
    I completed 6.2(100%) opened 4 5* and a 6*
    I got mordo, duped groot, duped taskmaster(sig 120), duped hawkeye(sig 60) and got 6* dormamu
    These openings are heart breaking man
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    This takes me back to when I explored 6.3 a couple weeks ago. Nothing memorable from the crystals or the 5* shards. Such is life when playing this game.
    I’m definitely ikow ther is woser that what I’m got I’m just shok
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    That hurts @Gamer but consider this. I recently did my first Abyss path completion. Got a skill gem and no good 6* to use on. Got a tech t5cc and same situation. Being exhausted, I accidentally purchased a featured 6* crystal (meant to purchase 2 basic) and got 6* Groot. Fun, fun, fun .... not.
    arsjum said:

That hurts @Gamer but consider this. I recently did my first Abyss path completion. Got a skill gem and no good 6* to use on. Got a tech t5cc and same situation. Being exhausted, I accidentally purchased a featured 6* crystal (meant to purchase 2 basic) and got 6* Groot. Fun, fun, fun .... not.

I’m was debating if I’m shul had finish abyss one part but figger our to do 6.3 and prayer to get a ægon but didn’t. I’m do hav really good champions. So im not mad just devastated
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    arsjum said:

Sounds like what I did a month ago or so. I saw 6* crystal and bought it not realizing I got a featured. Ending up getting Venompool. That was a very costly mistake.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    PrezRio4 said:

This forum should have a button of "I feel sorry for you"

Oof size: Large.