**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* R2 Options After Rebalance

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
I have every expectation that, after testing, I will be selling my 6* R2 Cull Obsidian to get the resources back. While he is fun to play, he'll do enough at R1 for what I currently use him for, since his block proficiency was not increased as part of the rebalance process. That means that, in about a month, I'll be getting the resources to take a different champ to R2, and I have a number of good options.

Where I'm at: Currently at 6.2.4 in Story Quest, and looking to finish an initial clear of 6.2 and 6.3. Need to finish Variant 1 (have the other 3 at 100%). I have 7 6*s at R2 currently (including the Cull that will be reduced to make room for this one) and a fairly extensive 5* 5/65 roster, so I'm not looking to fill any particular gaps. Just looking at who will be the most useful overall. Below are the top options, info on sig levels, and some other considerations. Also, I welcome any recommendations for synergy teams to use your recommended champ with (I likely have the necessary synergy partners at some level of 5* or 6*).

6* R2 Options After Rebalance 42 votes

Omega Red (Sig 101): I have a 5/65 Sig 200 already; Run suicides sometimes, but not always
30%
Nick_Caine_32TerraStingerbkScholiaBobomanspaceoctopusX_Factor_AgentEtjamaDonDudu2809nOuxKsp_2099Plinkosastom 13 votes
Vision Aarkus (Sig 40)
2%
AATT 1 vote
Mysterio (Sig 20)
2%
spigwender 1 vote
Silver Surfer (Unawakened): I have a 5* at 4/55 Sig 160; I don't run in a high-level alliance, so prestige isn't a major consideration
2%
Username19273 1 vote
Stealth Spidey (Unawakened)
23%
Osfan8Stagedear85MattstafariWhathappenedHedronK3600Ctfz35MoNsTeR_804lowlevelplayerReeenzo 10 votes
Corvus Glaive (Unawakened): I have a 5/65 Sig 200 already
38%
Alex13369Iron_SkywalkerG0311B_Dizzle_01TJ107WeeaeaRookiieKalantakTheTalentsAstoundsFiiNCHChamp123Aomine_Daiki10OctoberstackLucianoDelHoyaKeywarrior 16 votes

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I feel like a lot can change in a month. Objectives change, rosters change, even the game can change. With 6.4 coming soon and potentially V5 a couple months after it might be a good idea to evaluate when you actually have the resources in hand ready to go.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive (Unawakened): I have a 5/65 Sig 200 already
    Always choose Corvus. Can’t have too many
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Stealth Spidey (Unawakened)
    Stealthy doesn't really need his dupe but would be nice to have. I have him unduped as a R2 and use him quite a bit. Way more than Sparks. The other champ is look at is Mysterio. Of course those two have synergies but he's on my short list to rank up. Not many champ apply poison and he has nice damage once going and utility, power drain, regen and poison immunity... mostly. Can't really go wrong with Corvus, you'll probably want to rank him up sooner or later but right now you probably won't use him much.