**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rebalancing is disappointing...

HT does not instantly go to 20 temperature in 2 seconds. Tested it and it took a couple parries to get there.

Maw is still hot garbage. His damage is probably still worse than a 3* as far as I saw from my testing.

Cull is actually still good. The rebalance makes him hit a little harder on earlier fights. Wish his BP was increased

Don’t know much about namor and annihulus since I can’t test them at higher rarities

Comments

• Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★

Yeah I'm damn near about to quit the game because of this bs. Been waiting months just to get these minor changes and they expect us to be proud of their work. Why must they disrespect all my favorites... Nova, Surfer, Maw, Annihilus, Res Skull, and Magneto reduced to decent defenders with little offensively use.

I'm pretty sure the changes haven't been released yet. They are scheduled to release the 5th so at least wait until then. I still can't even sell my 5 star Cull, so I don't think the rebalancing updates have been released.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

Yeah I'm damn near about to quit the game because of this bs. Been waiting months just to get these minor changes and they expect us to be proud of their work. Why must they disrespect all my favorites... Nova, Surfer, Maw, Annihilus, Res Skull, and Magneto reduced to decent defenders with little offensively use.

When did Kabam ever say that they expected you to be proud of the changes? They made the changes they thought would better balance the champs. If they thought we'd be proud of their changes, they'd never expect us to sell any of them and wouldn't have given you that chance. But if you're that upset over the changes, probably best to move on from the game.

When did Kabam ever say that they expected you to be proud of the changes? They made the changes they thought would better balance the champs. If they thought we'd be proud of their changes, they'd never expect us to sell any of them and wouldn't have given you that chance. But if you're that upset over the changes, probably best to move on from the game.
    Criticism BAD
    I don't know what that means in this case. Pointing out the flaw in that posters comments.
    RoninMan said:

Alvin69 said:

I'm pretty sure the changes haven't been released yet. They are scheduled to release the 5th so at least wait until then. I still can't even sell my 5 star Cull, so I don't think the rebalancing updates have been released.
    I don’t know. I was looking at Namor’s abilities and his abilities have been updated (60% chance to bleed and specials give him 3% missing health). It seems weird that their updates wouldn’t be live yet.
    If you updated, you'll see the changes. The update went live a bit earlier than normal.
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    Yeah its weird, the balancing for Cull is there but not HT yet. Its probably be completely fine on the 5th
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    edited February 2020
    RoninMan said:

Alvin69 said:

I don’t know. I was looking at Namor’s abilities and his abilities have been updated (60% chance to bleed and specials give him 3% missing health). It seems weird that their updates wouldn’t be live yet.
    Didn’t they already changed the description a couple of days/weeks ago? I am pretty sure about that, which means there is a chance the actual rebalancing is not live yet

Edit: spelling
  • BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    Corvus was updated, cull was updated HT is still broken tho. Update def went live today at least part of it bc I know cull wasnt producing this many armor breaks in first fight
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Yah Ht doesn’t get full temperature in 2 seconds it still takes more than one parry to get full temperature
  • SorLyonSorLyon Posts: 4
    I had maxed stupefy and parry and was able to get 18 temp, most of the time you aren't gonna be at less than like 5 temp but granted I wish it would give 20 instead
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike thanks for the response. I have updated to the latest version, but I have more than one account so that may be why the system shows that.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

@SentryPillow Can you tell me the version that you are on? My system is showing that you haven't updated yet, but if you have more than one account, that could be wrong.

I thought you guys don't comment on account specifics on the forums.. and yet you just disclosed information about that users account..
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    yea @Kabam Miike there is NO possible way the buff to ebony maw applied correctly. i had posted it in the thread in the champion spotlight page but clearly that's not getting any attention I guess it's all here. either way there are several people posting pics and videos of his sig ability not displayed correctly and the damage is nowhere near what it should be in theory if you have a high ranking ebony maw. has anyone looked into the sig ability not being updated correctly ? because the other changes that were supposed to be made went live.
    My parries last for 2.5 seconds and I can’t get Human torch to max temperature he plays exactly the same as before
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    Lol, one of the most awaited buffing and nerfing times and almost nothing happened
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97

I'm pretty sure we said that these will be very small, and are not meant to be large swings in either direction. We also took this long because we wanted to do this the right way, and share all of our data and reasoning, which is something a lot of Summoners appreciated.

This is what we meant all along everybody, small changes to numerical values that make Champions a little more viable, or puts them back in line with others if they're outpacing the rest of the crowd too much.
    Hey, could you let me know what the percentage increase on the degen is for a sig 200 Ebony maw now before I put sig stones into him?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Masterdux said:

Can somebody confirm if HT has been updated or not? At this point I've seen most people claiming he has, but i just used him and it kinda feels the same

Seemed like it to me in arena. Manged to get to 20 temp off a parry
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    anihilus is just as bad as he was before. bery sad excuse for a champ whose 99% abilities are out of place and useless! all he can do is gain 2-3 furies that barely does anything

Masterdux said:

Can somebody confirm if HT has been updated or not? At this point I've seen most people claiming he has, but i just used him and it kinda feels the same

Seemed like it to me in arena. Manged to get to 20 temp off a parry
    So you were able to go form 0 to 20 off of a parry