**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ebony maw

Am I the only one who doesn’t feel the so called BUFF took mine to rank 4 awaken and all I’m still disappointed

Comments

• VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    What’s your sig level on the awakening?
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    A basic 20 I’m frighten to waste any sig levels on him @VolumeOne
    I’m watching seatin review on him right now I guess i got overly hyped on the fact that I like EM and heard buff
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    Pbishop said:

I’m watching seatin review on him right now I guess i got overly hyped on the fact that I like EM and heard buff

I found they’ve made the buff require a high sig level. I just don’t know what the max sig will deliver. My 5* is sig 30 and sitting about 20% degen increase
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Part of the problem is ppl keep referring to the balance changes as a buff or nerf. These are simply small changes. At least so far no champ has been drastically changed one way or the other.
    Are you serious I have to get him up to sig 200 just for a 1400 degen that don’t seem worth it at all 😑
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    are you sure that your maw has been updated? because mine still has a flat increase instead of a percentage in his sig, and it's strange because all other parts of the ability sheet has changed. maybe he's bugged right now?
  • Hey guys, there's already a thread HERE for sharing feedback and suggestions about the recent Champion rebalances. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.