**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else experiencing non-3% regen amounts on adjusted-Namor?

Hoping for some help, updated my game today and went to test out the changes to Namor but I’m not seeing 3% regeneration off any specials - I’ve only seen 0, 1% or 2% watching health bars

Tested in a variety of game modes where nothing should reduce, WS ROL, vanilla duels, etc - not handy with uploading vids but should be easy to test

Just wanted to see if someone else is seeing the same or point out how I’m wrong please lol

Comments

• Well from what ive seen it said the changes werent supposed to be live until February 5th so maybe that might have something to do with it.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    You are aware that’s it’s 3% on missing health right? Just have to make sure.
  • Hoping for some help, updated my game today and went to test out the changes to Namor but I’m not seeing 3% regeneration off any specials - I’ve only seen 0, 1% or 2% watching health bars

Tested in a variety of game modes where nothing should reduce, WS ROL, vanilla duels, etc - not handy with uploading vids but should be easy to test

Just wanted to see if someone else is seeing the same or point out how I’m wrong please lol

Namor regenerates based on missing health, not based on full health. So the updated Namor regenerates 3% of his missing health which is generally going to be less than 3% of a full bar of health. For example if you are at 40% health Namor will regenerate 3% of your missing health, and since you're missing 60% of your health bar he will regenerate 3% x 60% = 1.8% of your health bar.

That's also how we worked before, just originally with a larger percentage of missing health.
  • Gotcha, guess I never picked up on that before the change, thanks gents
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Hoping for some help, updated my game today and went to test out the changes to Namor but I’m not seeing 3% regeneration off any specials - I’ve only seen 0, 1% or 2% watching health bars

Do you even read his abilities?
    3% of missing hp