**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Extreme Lag

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure of there are other people experiencing the same issue as me but ever since the update just now my game is extremely laggy and since then pretty much unplayable. The framerate is just horrible and I just can't play anything that requires skill as all of my evades, intercepts etc. are failing because of the lag.

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus if that helps somehow.

Comments

• Even since before the update I have had these problems. It just lags like crazy and I cant see whats going on and always end up dead. This has happened a couple times in AW and makes for a very frustrating experience. I'm running on an LG G6 Q-Thin and that should be able to run this game with ease.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Same on iphone 7. Optimizations for this game is just terrible
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    i’m not sure if anyone is experiencing this as well but i’m having problems with blocking too
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    No lag on my device (Samsung A50s).
    So far I did couple of Act 4 paths for exploration and everything was smooth.
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    edited February 2020
    Same lags on iphone XR
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing lag after updating the game. If you haven't already, please share the information requested in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.