**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

FTP Abyss Completion Breakdown No Horseman Team: Cap IW, AA, SS, Medusa, Guilly 2099

LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
Good day All

I did completion of abyss yesterday using a very unusual team due to not having any of the horseman. I know some people have been wondering about AA in Abyss I can safely say he rocks. Im by no means the best player in the world & are mostly FTP (bought 4 Cavs in my career)

Id like to thank @TheKiryu for his alternate Abyss path Video if I had taken the "easy" it would've been SO much harder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyc13M1lkF8

Also Shout out to @Lagacy for his Mastery Video Max Limber was a lifesaver & almost required for a cheaper run.

Went into it with 47 Revives (L1/L2), 117 L3, 11 L5 Pots, max stash of L1/L2 & 4.9k Units (thanks Arena!)
Used 20% Att/Health, 10% Attack & 20% health boosts throughout.
Did it over 3 days in 2 - 2.5 Hour sessions.

I will be giving a breakdown of each fight how many revives & who I used with interesting interactions I found.

Fights:

1- Darkhawk: Used Medusa really easy couldve soloed with more hits allowed. 3 Revives

2- Luke Cage: Used Cap IW 2nd hardest fight took me 8-9 revives to find the best rotation but once I had it Cap was Beast nullifying the unstoppable made it SO much easier. 19 Revives.

3- OML: Used Cap IW, had a Cosmic/Tech in the team with 2 points in despair allowed me to reverse his regen pretty much the whole fight was super fun. 3 Revives used.

4- Havoc: Used Guilly 2099 considering I couldnt ramp her up before hand she did really well. 5 Revives

5- Dormammu: Removed dexterity for this fight Cap IW made this super simple Parry heavy SP2. 2 Revives.

6 -Joe Fixit: Cap IW Got Lucky & Joe Fixit procced 3 hearts at the beginning allowing me to reverse his massive Regen got him down to half health in the first try.Unfortunately he didnt proc it again after that. 6 Revives.

7- Mordo: Used AA here & he did great you can negate his astral evade if you time the heavy attacks right, Neuros whittled him down quickly. 6 Revives

8- VTD: Used SS was super fun nullifying all his buffs & spamming Sp3s. 3 Revives

9: Howard the Duck: Used Cap IW here, spammed heavies at the beginning to whittle down his indestructable charges, bait the SP1 after that another easy fight. 4 Revives

10: Hyperion: SS made this fight trivial staggered his power gain constantly. 2 Revives

11: Champion:SS made this fight trivial staggered his buffs constantly. 3 Revives

12: Cyclops: Used AA here again he did really well dropping a million health per try stacking neuros got up to 11 at one stage! 7 Revives.

13: Loki: Used AA again similar performance to the Cyclops fight with around 1mil health per effort some were more. 6 Revives.

14: Aegon: AA cant Proc Bleeds/Poisons due to the Ability accuracy reduction on the node. Used Medusa here saved for the sp3 to get the Armour Shatter managed to keep it up for 95% of the fight using only sp3s. 5 Revives.

15: Invisible Woman: Used AA here and he was great! once you have 3 neuros or more IW doesnt proc her shield after the initial one making this fight much quicker & easier! 4 Revives.

16: Cull Obsidion: SS made this easy couldve soloed with bigger boosts 3 Revives.

17: The Collector: This is a horrible fight at the best of times, used AA until I couldnt proc Bleeds/Poisons anymore then Cap IW for the rest. Hes a great option! his glancing saved me SO many times was able to get around 100k health off per round. 57 Revives.

If you don't have the horseman this Team did fantastically well for me! Cap IW is boss for so many Fights along with AA. I have video of AA V Mordo & Cap IW reversing Joe fixit will try upload them to YT & leave them here.

If anyone has any questions I'm happy to help.

Comments

• WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Awesome post!!
  • Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    Congrats mate.. u did a fantastic job
  • Well done!

For those wondering, that’s 138 revives (5520 units) assuming he didn’t farm any from events - imagine he did but just as a ballpark figure.

I’d say not worth exploration at that rate of spend without a better option for Collector but 1.5 Odins for a R3 + all the other stuff is pretty good value
  • DomoSlomoDomoSlomo Posts: 63
    How would domino/rulk, void, voodoo, AA do with that same path you took
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    DomoSlomo said:

Void wont reverse regen unfortunately but will work for OML to heal block. Voodoo Would work against VTD/Champion, hed work for Hyperion nullifying his power gain but itll be long as therell be no Poisons. You have no Havoc Counter so that fight will be very painful.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    It's possible to take Havok with AA but you need to pray (really really hard) that you get neuros in within the first 3 parries, else you'll eat a detonate for sure. After that you need to continue praying for 100% uptime on 3x neuros (assuming 33.6% reduction).
    xNig said:

It's possible to take Havok with AA but you need to pray (really really hard) that you get neuros in within the first 3 parries, else you'll eat a detonate for sure. After that you need to continue praying for 100% uptime on 3x neuros (assuming 33.6% reduction).

This is why I used Guilly 2099 but also with AA you could keep pushing him to the SP2 to drop his plasma charges, thats a pretty good shout for those without a proper counter.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Losspik said:

DomoSlomo said:

Void wont reverse regen unfortunately but will work for OML to heal block. Voodoo Would work against VTD/Champion, hed work for Hyperion nullifying his power gain but itll be long as therell be no Poisons. You have no Havoc Counter so that fight will be very painful.
    If capiw w/tech on team to petrify oml, then I would think void would definitely would work. Am I missing something?
    I would run 3 in despair as well
    Androggs said:

Losspik said:

DomoSlomo said:

If capiw w/tech on team to petrify oml, then I would think void would definitely would work. Am I missing something?
    I was running with a tech and cosmic in the team so was only getting the regen reversal after 3 parries (6 debuffs.) void can't do it.

@Androggs I uploaded the footage to my youtube channel if you would like to see it. I'll be putting up the AA vs mordo fight soon as well.

Joe fixit
    https://youtu.be/zafwPkMJDH0

OML
    https://youtu.be/NYiO8GhpYxw

Losspik said:

Androggs said:

Losspik said:

DomoSlomo said:

I was running with a tech and cosmic in the team so was only getting the regen reversal after 3 parries (6 debuffs.) void can't do it.

Caiw per stack of petrify reduces regen by 25%. I dont know how much the armor will help with lower health gain. I know back in the day with og thor before 12.0 u could parry a few times and anyone with suicides would just melt from there own suicides damage and die. But that was massive armor breaks.

Void per petrify stack reduces health gains by 50%. So with 2 petrifies that is 100%. It would take 4 petrifies from caiw to equal 100%.

I saw a video of someone reversing joe fixit health and soloing him with void.

I know oml cant be heal blocked, and I know his regen is passive. If caiw can reverse heal with petrifies than void with 2 petrified and maxed despair should definitely do it. I guess I am just confused. Is there something in oml abyssal write up I am missing?

I do know it will take time and rng with void to build up those petrifies but u wouldn't have to constantly parry him like caiw
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    @Losspik Does CAP IW have to be duped to accomplish what you did with him? I know thats a rookie question, but I don't have him as a 5 star, just unduped 6 and dont use him that much. If so, which fights is it a factor/non factor. Excellent post btw
    battleone said:

@Losspik Does CAP IW have to be duped to accomplish what you did with him? I know thats a rookie question, but I don't have him as a 5 star, just unduped 6 and dont use him that much. If so, which fights is it a factor/non factor. Excellent post btw

He has to be duped & High Sig to get the Regen reversal so OML youd need a counter otherwise hell get done what he needs to unduped.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    if you dont have CAIW, HT, or VOID, who could be a viable option?
    Was able to use 1 revive against oml using void. Had maxed despair. Took the same path as the op.

Team was caiw, void, sym, iceman, and nf. Got abyss complete. Fights actually were not bad. Like the op said luke cage and collector were the only bad fights.

What’s your YouTube channel I’d love to check out AA and cap iw vids against collector. Thinking of doing completion run in next month and was stumped on who to bring for collector. I Am considering doing same path and thinking stealth spidey, AA, torch, sym sup and cap iw all 5/65. Originally thinking hype for havok but I think I can get it done with AA and if you say Cap did pretty well on collector I might try that instead. I have a bunch of other options as well.

Hey Ray Please see links below referring to the videos you looking for, I have a lot of R3 6* Proxima content on the channel as well. if you have any requests leave them in the comments.

https://youtu.be/m1VIwTWI8Sk

https://youtu.be/zafwPkMJDH0

https://youtu.be/NYiO8GhpYxw
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82
    edited February 2020
    Losspik said:

Androggs said:

Losspik said:

DomoSlomo said:

Void can absolutely handle OML and probably even better than Capiw. I’m in the middle of my 2nd run and just solo’d OML with Void. As soon as I got 2 petrify up he started melting and never slowed down. Human Torch is another good option but you gotta make sure you keep enough incinerates on him constantly. Void got him down in 177 hits. Could have been way less if I stuck to 3 hit combos once I got 2 petrify up but I did 4-5 hit combos throughout the fight. For reference, my Void is 5/65 sig 200 and I’m running max despair with no points in resonate.