**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is a good synergy team to build for Corvus?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
What is a good synergy team to build for Corvus for questing like EQ master and UC level?

Comments

• phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    He doesn't really need one, but if you need true strike against evaders, make sure to put Proxima on your team. Other wise, for a decent attack boost, you can do double Corvus, double Proxima, and Dr Strange, if you have both the 4 and 5 star versions, or 6 stars, so that the attack boost is stronger: 5 and 6 stars have 7% attack synergy, 4*'s have a 6% attack synergy, and 3*'s have 5%.
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    I've found that the only synergy Corvus really has a use for is Proxima (true strike is always handy). Other than that, I'd try to keep some champs on your team that can do what he can't: nullify, damage over time, or some other utility. Any champion that is sustainable in a longer fight is also useful, since Corvus might run out of Glaive charges in one of those.

My go-to team is Corvus, Ronin, Cull Obsidian, Void, and Hood. Proxima Midnight gets rotated in if I need the true strike but it's not always necessary. Hope this helps.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Corvus synergizes best with an awakening gem and his glaive. I use x23 for the damage bonus in AQ.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    My usual 3-man team with Corvus is Corvus, Proxima, and Nebula. Decent attack bonus, and all 3 benefit from being together. Fill the other two spots in a 5-man quest team with folks, like previously mentioned, that fill in what Corvus cannot do. For example, if you're going into AW, have a solid counter to Ebony Maw on hand (Proxima or Nebula can handle it, but all the better if you pull in someone like Wasp or Human Torch to nuke him down).
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Suicide masteries
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    phil56201 said:

He doesn't really need one, but if you need true strike against evaders, make sure to put Proxima on your team. Other wise, for a decent attack boost, you can do double Corvus, double Proxima, and Dr Strange, if you have both the 4 and 5 star versions, or 6 stars, so that the attack boost is stronger: 5 and 6 stars have 7% attack synergy, 4*'s have a 6% attack synergy, and 3*'s have 5%.

Thanks. Never thought of double corvus and proxima. I have been using yj and Antman for 4th and 5th slot
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    I consistently use a synergy trio of Corvus, Proxima & Gladiator Hulk. PM gives that all important True Strike capability while Proxima/Gulk have a 7% attack boost while Gulk himself can handle virtually every fight that Corvus doesn't do so well (most Mystics, poison infliction).

From there you can either fill other gaps in your questing team such as other immunities (particularly incinerate because Corvus can handle Bleed, Shock & Coldsnap) or power control, throw in Thor Ragnarok for further attack boost as well as buffing Gulk a bit, or consider adding more synergies like X-23 (being able to tank SP2s is nice for some matchups - it made Vision Aarkhus even more of a breeze) or Nebula who, synergised with Proxima, starts the fight with 10 Shock charges ready which means she immediately shuts down robots, not that Corvus normally needs help with them.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★

Suicide masteries

I love using Hyperion and other champs that are not suicide friendly.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Heimdal is money especially if your utilizing time out methods for AQ 😉 really brings down the liklyhood of dying if your riding the lighting with 1HP for multiple fights.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    What others said. But I’ll add Nick Fury. Even a 4* if you don’t have a higher one. On first fight get him killed and you have yourself a 20% attack
    Smash said:

What others said. But I’ll add Nick Fury. Even a 4* if you don’t have a higher one. On first fight get him killed and you have yourself a 20% attack

Doesn't Nick only benefit #Hero champions...?

Smash said:

What a noob 🤦‍♂️

You are absolutely right. Idk how I forgot that part lol
    Smash said:

Smash said:

What a noob 🤦‍♂️

Honestly? It seems to be forgotten a LOT :smiley:

Smash said:

Smash said:

What a noob 🤦‍♂️

Honestly? It seems to be forgotten a LOT :smiley:
    Worst part is I took him to AQ as a cheerleader but have no heroes on my team lol
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    corvus dosen't need synergy team
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Why do you need double proxima? You only need 1 to activate the synergy for both Corvus no?
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★

phil56201 said:

Why do you need double proxima? You only need 1 to activate the synergy for both Corvus no?
    Because each Proxima and Corvus have a attack bonus synergy with Dr Strange. So you get that attack bonus x4. Hardly the most ideal team unless you are strictly looking to boost Corvus's attack as much as possible.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    As 10or_Strong said, I use him with Proxima and Nebula in arena. There may be better options, that's who I use. Good luck!