**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

She Hulk in Abyss

Here’s my one shot on Thing and Luke Cage in Abyss. Anyone else planning to use her?

https://youtu.be/SpZHD4rQlf0
https://youtu.be/sGA99XOC03I

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Grear job, man. Very impressive.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Good work!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    My thumbs got tired just watching that. Impressive. You must have been sweating when Thing finally caught you after 630 hits.
  • @Colinwhitworth69 my fingers were sweating from the start 😂😂😂. I appreciate the kind words btw 👊👊
  • Nice job!
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    very impressive
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    This was amazing. Looking forward to more vids from you.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    And I remember people sayin' that She-Hulk doesn't have the damage output...

I guess they've been proven wrong! Very nice job, man! ;-)
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    The damage output was never the problem. It was the problem of the enrage unlockable. I didn't think it would've been possible to land a heavy attack after the enrage.

I have been proven wrong. Amazing job @SparkyEnhanced .
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    @SparkyEnhanced First and foremost, nice fights

Questions:

How are you reliably starting a 5 hit combo after a heavy (countering his special) when thing is getting up off the ground. Is that just perfect timing or is there a little window for that?

That little jab vs Luke Cage before performing a heavy is that to close the gap so she can reach?