**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain America Infinity War: Dulled? Nerfed?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
So I recently finished a run of Abyss and got a Science T5C that I used to rank up my Cap Infinity War. I have to say that I'm highly underwhelmed with his damage output at R3. He actually seems to be hitting as low or possibly even lower than he was at R2.

Here's an example. ROL Juggernaut with class advantage, suicides on, 6 kinetic charges and a fury and he's doing under 40K on an SP2? I know it's a non-crit but those numbers don't add up at all. I was doing well over 45K on non-crit SP2 before without the suicides. Anyone else with an R3 Cap that can give any input?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut has increased armor which will reduce the damage he takes, unless you’re comparing Juggs to Juggs the comparison isn’t valid.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Love the disagrees with zero actual comment...

Juggernaut has increased armor which will reduce the damage he takes, unless you’re comparing Juggs to Juggs the comparison isn’t valid.

Yet the attack boost for class advantage should more than offset that

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Not at all, juggs alone reduces the damage by something like an additional 20%. That’s not even factoring in the increased armor present in rol.

DalBot said:

So I recently finished a run of Abyss and got a Science T5C that I used to rank up my Cap Infinity War. I have to say that I'm highly underwhelmed with his damage output at R3. He actually seems to be hitting as low or possibly even lower than he was at R2.

Here's an example. ROL Juggernaut with class advantage, suicides on, 6 kinetic charges and a fury and he's doing under 40K on an SP2? I know it's a non-crit but those numbers don't add up at all. I was doing well over 45K on non-crit SP2 before without the suicides. Anyone else with an R3 Cap that can give any input?

The posts title alone is enough to click disagree without even commenting.
    Why am I not surprised to see another non-contributory post here...

You could simply provide evidence as to how it's incorrect, but as usual that's asking too much
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    No change in mine, 5 charges, heavy into sp2, massive damage.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

The posts title alone is enough to click disagree without even commenting.
    Why am I not surprised to see another non-contributory post here...

You could simply provide evidence as to how it's incorrect, but as usual that's asking too much
    Your calling nerf or dulling without any real evidence but instead just a hunch. You made the post, you should provide the evidence. But you should also not call it a nerf or dulling. Instead, ask what's happening. Maybe someone else who has a R3 6* can shed light.

You should title the post "Question about R3 CapIW" and then describe what you are seeing and ask if anyone else is noticing the issue. Instead you go all conspiracy theory.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    On a side note, well done on the R3.
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited February 2020
    I haven't noticed a drop in damage with my 5* R5. Perhaps try a different fight to gauge your damage and see if it's across the board for your 6* R3 (which looks pretty raw dog BTW) @DalBot .
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    My R3 cap landed a 155k crit on sp2 with only 5 charges.

I couldnt get him to crit with the 6 charges after several tries.