**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We Need the pre 12.0 Beyond God Tier Champions Back

I have been playing this game for around 4 Years. As you guys know (Veterans), Champs like Star Lord, Thor, SW and Dr. Strange has been Beyond God Tiers at that time, having more Utility and beyond God Tier Potential.....These Champions at R4 could take down Maestro of Act 4 at that time.....
Then Kabam announced a Re Balance of all Champions and Compensation was announced, Awakening Gem, Sig. Stones, etc.
Kabam had nerfed them at once stating that they were too powerful.......Then Players began Boycotting MCOC (The First ever Boycott)......After that they Buffed them a little and gave us more Compensation like Awakening Gems, etc.... and everyone was quite happy with that....
It's been like 3 Years.... The Champions that have been released lately like Stark Spidey, Blade, Ægon, Corvus, Captain Marvel (Movie), Nick Fury, Ghost, Guilly 2099, Dr. Doom etc have been Content Tearing Champions....
Like See Kabam announce the Abyss and told it would take much more time to clear the Abyss.....But Using these Champions more of the Summoners have cleared it....
Now that we have more Stronger Champions like Stark Spidey, Blade, Ægon, Corvus, Captain Marvel (Movie), Nick Fury, Ghost, Guilly 2099, Dr. Doom etc.
It would be nice if Kabam made Star Lord, Thor, SW and Dr. Strange as powerful as they were pre - 12.0 Update
Suggestions & Comments are Welcome by all....
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Ignore if the Idea is Stupid!
    Just a Thought
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195

Just a Thought

I'd say Yes to scarlet witch and Dr Strange but no to Thor as he could take the ROL Winter soldiers in like 20 hits.

Just a Thought

I'd say Yes to scarlet witch and Dr Strange but no to Thor as he could take the ROL Winter soldiers in like 20 hits.
    What about Star Lord?
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195

Just a Thought

What about Star Lord?
    I'd be okay as he needs to not get hit to maintain his damage.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Just a Thought

agree. thor needs probably some generalised utility like powergain buff, precision buff, more block prof buff, even armor up buff, shocks on special attacks or something , right now he is very one dimentional and has only decent damage at sig 200 as 5* and nothing else going for him for any endgame content.
    Star Lord's combo meter damage is capped at 400 hits.....That needs a Change
    Being a Sorcerer Supreme Dr. Strange is not so good in this Game....
    Thor also needs Upgrades
    SW will be a Damage Bag if brought back her Pre 12.0 Abilities
    Post About to be Closed in 3.......2........1....... Here We Go
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I'm gonna chime in

It's a no from me
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    For those who don't know what they're talking about
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx3WTbMSU_o
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    As the of a new and shiny 6* Dr. Strange I couldn't agree more. Haha. As a pre-12.0 owner and user, he was amazing. His regen was great and damage from an S2 with his fury was awesome. He helped me so much early on.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Strange and widow maybe, but the rest? They'd have to remove 5* thor for outdamaging fully stacked cull without requiring any ramp up, and witch? She matches the current highest damage dealers in the game while being able to keep up massive chain stuns, power control, regen for tons, and reliably nullify. They're already refusing to make a 5* of current witch, why would they do anything with the old witch?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Strange and widow yes, switch and Thor no, they’d still be op
  • In regards to Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange, there will be 2 opportunities down the road to introduce new versions of said champs. SW will have both opps being the release of WandaVision and Multiverse of Madness. I just don't see Kabam putting in the time (i.e. spending money and man hours) to change the current iteration of these champs yet again. It's just not gonna happen.

Heck, the same could be said for Widow and Thor down the road. Widow's possible new variant being VERY close with the release of her standalone MCU flick. It was alluded too last year that another variant for Thor was on the horizon. Why would they invest time and effort into champs most already have and have been in game for a LONGTIME as is? It's just not good for business in the grand scheme. Kabam is a business 1st. So they need to remain profitable.

They do quite a bit for us and yet people still constantly complain, take their words out of context, and create their own meaning for various announcements. Most recently being the rebalances constantly being referred to as Buffs and Nerfs when they're neither. The ONLY champ from the 12.0 nerf that could POSSIBLY due for a complete rework is Iron Fist. As far as I'm aware we don't have any word of a MCU movie or series coming anytime soon. He's by and FAR the most useless of all the aforementioned these days.

Star Lord, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow and Doctor Strange all are FAR more useful as is over Iron Fist. Yet, no one has mentioned him even though he got nerfed into oblivion in 12.0. That's how forgettable he currently is. That in itself is reason enough for him to be considered above all the others. The funny part is, he wasn't actually changed so much as caught in the cross fire of the 12.0 change to Armor Break. Yet another reason why Iron Fist should be looked at. He didn't have already have time invested into a change that I'm aware of.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I think they mentioned that thor stormbreaker version is coming in the Future. Black Widow I doubt we'll see another version, maybe under a different character but not Tasha.
  • Mystic_ManeMystic_Mane Posts: 46
    I know I'm in the minority here, but I actually don't think Dr Strange needs a major rework. Just a small base damage boost.

At high sig levels he nullifies everything with counterspell. He levels the playing field in a lot of situations. I still use my 4* duped Strange on a lot of high level content. You can slow the fight down and wait for specials because of his power gain, and time his life steal properly for a lot of regen.

The problem with Strange...his base damage is very low. It dampens his other abilities and makes him less useful against some of the unique abilities that new champs have. If you slightly raise his damage output when he's in defense and life steal mode, then scale the fury down to balance out the increase in base damage, Strange would be able to compete with today's best.