Namor Rebalance Information

123457»

Comments

• sest22sest22 Posts: 773 ★★
    edited February 5
    You look impatient. They made a formal and detailed announcement, explaining the balance and the periods of sale and when they received the resources.

Here:
    This is our projected timeline:
    Feb 5th: 25.3 Releases: Changes are live, and you’ll be able to try them out in game.
    Feb 10th - 24th: You’ll be able to sell your Cull Obsidian or Namor during this 2 week window.
    February 24th: Selling window is closed. Our team will disable the ability to sell these Champions.
    March 9th: Projected date to return any Namor/Cull Obsidian that was sold, along with any Duplicates received, Gold, ISO-8, Rank Up Gems, Awakening Gems, and Signature Stones.

Any Cull Obsidian/Namor sold before or after this period is no longer eligible for this resource refund.

This does mean that you will be without your Champions for a couple weeks, so keep this in mind when you decide if this is something that you would like to do. We realize that this is not as straightforward as Rank Down Tickets, but we do not currently have the functionality to return all used resources in that way, though it’s something we would like to look into for the future.

Please note: This is not the de-facto compensation for any and all changes to Champions in the future. Any changes that necessitate Compensation plans will be handled on a case by case basis, and bug fixes are not considered the same as an intentional change. All Champion rank up decisions you make are made with the knowledge that rebalance changes can occur down the road, and if compensation is given it may differ.
  • DoofinatorDoofinator Posts: 19
    After using Namor, Cull, and Maw for a bit, this is my overall feedback. I'm sure it will be ignored as everyone else's has as well All the changes achieved was irritating the player base. The champs that were good are still good but the people that use them are less happy and the ones that are terrible are still terrible. People hoping for actual balancing were disappointed, people hoping for legitimate buffs were disappointed, and the Namor change was by far the least well received. A lot of people, myself included, could swallow the damage/ramp-up changes but the logic and data behind Namor's regen was 100% straight-up wrong. I'm convinced that Kabam included Namor negating and returning damage in his "heal" numbers similar to how they botched Fury's awakened ability in AQ vs Thanos and erroneously treated his signature as heal a month or so back. Unfortunately, those hoping for more communication were also disappointed because they didn't talk WITH us, they talked AT us with zero room for dialogue. The only people mildly happy are Human Torch players, which no one thought needed a buff but he got buffed anyway. Literally every question or comment that wasn't "will I get back XYZ when selling" has been completely ignored. It truly feels Kabam are completely and totally disconnected from their player base. I hope this is received as the legitimate criticism that it is. Considering this is the feedback from every player I know and all of YouTube...I'm sure it will be ignored since we've received zero indication of otherwise.
  • L30NC1T0L30NC1T0 Posts: 1
    And all cristal buy for namor no back me buy 3 arc de odín for he
  • KalabhairavanKalabhairavan Posts: 3
    Should I also sell my 4 star Namor
    And what if I failed to sell him within the prescribed period
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 532 ★★
    edited February 8
    the only reason yoy nerfed Namor Regen was suicide let's be honest about it

his healing is one of the weakest in the game in fact it only becomes useful once you are very low in health which doesn't really help in high end content like act 6 etc.. since their damage is way bigger than his healing

seeing above that his regen is amongst the top is a joke i personally thought you would buff it instead of nerfing it it's pretty useless now and you said rebalance doesn't affect how a champion is supposed to work it only affect his power so he works the same in a weaker way that hold him back

Anyway it's your call since we"re getting our rank up materiels back but !
    _how about those who spent thousands units to get him will they get their units back ?
    _supposing i want my sigs back why would i get sig crystals we should get mutant sigs not crystals since that's what we used on him not crystals
  • CannupaCannupa Posts: 1
    Could use some help. So I have a 5* r3 namor, nothing special. But if I understand correctly... if I sell him during the time period, I’ll get him back the same way right? He’s my highest ranked champ. So don’t want to sell him if I’m not going to get him back... if someone could enlighten me, I’d appreciate it!
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Cannupa said:

Could use some help. So I have a 5* r3 namor, nothing special. But if I understand correctly... if I sell him during the time period, I’ll get him back the same way right? He’s my highest ranked champ. So don’t want to sell him if I’m not going to get him back... if someone could enlighten me, I’d appreciate it!

1-Ok, you get back Namor, Rank 1 level 1.
    2-If you used any gem to awaken him, you get it back.
    3-If you dupped him by pulling another one, he will be R1 level1 duped.
    4-Any sig stones you used on him will be back in your inventory.
    5-Any resources you used to rank/level him will be back in your inventory.

Hope this help.
    Talking about Namor, I really don't know what to do. Keep or sell.
    I have been lucky to pull him off a feature and duping him from a GM crystal. He's R5/65 sig 162.
    I've runned some test before/after ''rebalance''. WS needs around 85-90 hits before, and, 95-105 after.

What I need to test, now, is, the fact that his outrage can build faster on some of the fights. All bleed immune champs, should, in theory, give him faster charges.
    Let's say you fught Korg.
    Before, 30% chances of trying to apply a bleed, now, 60%. So, you should have more fails bleed apply on him, wich meens, faster outrage build up.

Champs that should be a fast outrage build up for Namor...

Morningstar* (Duped MS apply bleed and help outrage build up)
    Ghost rider
    Korg
    Thing* (More chances at converting a rosk stack to fury)
    Emma Frost* (Stun/bleed imm should rack up outrage faster)
    Colossus* (Tricky one, since a bleed gives him an armor up.)
    Iceman
    Dormammu
    Luke Cage
    Groot
    King Groot
    Unst. Colossus
    Imiw* (When molecular armor is up)

So, what's your opinions on this???
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 286

Talking about Namor, I really don't know what to do. Keep or sell.
    I have been lucky to pull him off a feature and duping him from a GM crystal. He's R5/65 sig 162.
    I've runned some test before/after ''rebalance''. WS needs around 85-90 hits before, and, 95-105 after.

What I need to test, now, is, the fact that his outrage can build faster on some of the fights. All bleed immune champs, should, in theory, give him faster charges.
    Let's say you fught Korg.
    Before, 30% chances of trying to apply a bleed, now, 60%. So, you should have more fails bleed apply on him, wich meens, faster outrage build up.

Champs that should be a fast outrage build up for Namor...

Morningstar* (Duped MS apply bleed and help outrage build up)
    Ghost rider
    Korg
    Thing* (More chances at converting a rosk stack to fury)
    Emma Frost* (Stun/bleed imm should rack up outrage faster)
    Colossus* (Tricky one, since a bleed gives him an armor up.)
    Iceman
    Dormammu
    Luke Cage
    Groot
    King Groot
    Unst. Colossus
    Imiw* (When molecular armor is up)

So, what's your opinions on this???

shouldn't actually be the same as before? when fighting a bleed immune champ namor basically has 100% chance to get an outrage when he would inficts a bleed, regardless if the bleed actually applied or failed (unless against robots).
    No...before, he had 30% chance to apply a bleed, now, it's double. So, you have twice the chances of getting an outrage.

Forget the rng for a moment, before, every 3 hits, on Korg, you gain an outrage. Now, every 3 hits, you gain 2 outrage.

I may be wrong, but, it's logic.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 286

No...before, he had 30% chance to apply a bleed, now, it's double. So, you have twice the chances of getting an outrage.

Forget the rng for a moment, before, every 3 hits, on Korg, you gain an outrage. Now, every 3 hits, you gain 2 outrage.

I may be wrong, but, it's logic.

before he had 30% to bleed and 70% to fail, now is 60% bleed and 40% fail, but against bleed immune champs he would gain outrage charges both when applying a bleed and when failing, so he actually had (and still has) 100% chance to get an outrage. that's why i think that there shouldn't be any difference when fighting bleed immune champions.
  • Caudillo68Caudillo68 Posts: 4
    La venta de los campeones aplica para las versiones de 4 estrellas?
  • Gian1804Gian1804 Posts: 4
    What i would like to know.now , is Namor still worthy of bringing him to r5 ???
    Gian1804 said:

What i would like to know.now , is Namor still worthy of bringing him to r5 ???

The questions are...
    1- Do you like playing him?
    2- Do you like ramp up champs?
    3- Are you fighting Korg often in AW?

If the answers are yes, then, do it.

I've maxed out mine just before war. Went in, fought a Korg on an All or nothing node, killed Korg before he reached SP3.
  • TheninThenin Posts: 21
    @Kabam Miike i have seen it asked but no response to this question from you guys. I duped my namor after i used sig stone to take him up tonsig 200. I didnt officially dupe til he was max sig. Will i receive a unduped namor, or a sig 1 namor? If the former how is that a fair practice? Those that got a dupe under 99 and used a gem get the dupe and gem. But those of use that maxed him for prestige lose that dupe. And get told to use a gem again. I dont dont understand that. Its basically telling me i have to use my gem again rather than get it back to use on another champ.
  • Mm9091Mm9091 Posts: 3
    Will catalysts be reimbursed as well?
  • AegonsonAegonson Posts: 5
    When is the cut off time? It says time frame is February 10 - February 24 and it closes on February 24th. Is that midnight on 2/23 or 11:59 on 2/24 or a specific time on 2/24?
    When the new arenas kick in.
    @Kabam Miike can you confirm?
  • Punisher99Punisher99 Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike I sold Namor last night... What happens if I pull him from a crystal before I get refunded? Will I get the extra 20 sigs, 5* shards, Gold and ISO that I would have gotten from a dupe if he was in my roster? Sucks that this refund is gonna 2 weeks!?! Thank you
  • KinthKinth Posts: 1

@Kabam Miike I sold Namor last night... What happens if I pull him from a crystal before I get refunded? Will I get the extra 20 sigs, 5* shards, Gold and ISO that I would have gotten from a dupe if he was in my roster? Sucks that this refund is gonna 2 weeks!?! Thank you

Same Q. Sold him at R3 Sig 160 (should be Sig 20 from duping, 140 Sig stones used IIRC) earlier and pulled him now so holding on to an unawakened R1 now. I should get a Sig 40 Namor and 140 of the Sig stones I used post refund, right? Also, can i rank up this new R1? Please do not let us down, Kabam sirs and madams.
    @NEO_mr_Anderson where did you see that timeline?
  • ItsTooLoudItsTooLoud Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike My Namor was locked in AQ and was just released from AQ. I have a 6* r2 Namor, but I am unable to sell him currently. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

@Kabam Miike My Namor was locked in AQ and was just released from AQ. I have a 6* r2 Namor, but I am unable to sell him currently. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • So, I had sold my 4 star Namor during the time period alloted to us but today I pulled a 4 star Namor out of daily crystal, so I was wondering will I get a duped Namor or just my old unduped Namor and if it's a duped one will I get it sig 20 or sig 1 cause the Namor I sold was from arena.
  • So, I had sold my 4 star Namor during the time period alloted to us but today I pulled a 4 star Namor out of daily crystal, so I was wondering will I get a duped Namor or just my old unduped Namor and if it's a duped one will I get it sig 20 or sig 1 cause the Namor I sold was from arena.

And what about my 5 star shards?
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 357
    Is there any news on the ETA for returning the champs/resources yet?
  • So, I had sold my 4 star Namor during the time period alloted to us but today I pulled a 4 star Namor out of daily crystal, so I was wondering will I get a duped Namor or just