**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion Lists

The champion list has changed since the new update and I don’t like it. Before the champions that had to be upgraded were at the bottom, now you have to find them hidden in the list

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    JD_Max4 said:

The champion list has changed since the new update and I don’t like it. Before the champions that had to be upgraded were at the bottom, now you have to find them hidden in the list

You can still change it back in the filter if you want to look for champs that need upgraded. I personally love it this way.
  • Options
    JD_Max4 said:

Nope, the champions that had to be upgraded were at the top (or at least higher than the ones that were max, which used to be pushed down)

More people probably go into Champs list to look at their higher champs, thus the new change.