**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Human Torch worth a R2 now?

Having a hard time deciding if the rebalance made HT worth it?

6* Human Torch worth a R2 now? 50 votes

Yes
84%
BigPoppaCBONEThe_OneCrkwestSaiyanBENJI830TerraGoldenSkullNEO_mr_AndersonLvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235WîndšpäveAceLuffySaboSpiderCoolsOsfan8Brokenrcm2017Bruinsfan851010or_Strongzeezee57B_Dizzle_01 42 votes
No
10%
StefanjonesGlodeyStanceYcatsAomine_Daiki10 5 votes
Other (specify below)
6%
AleorParfanitytuan96 3 votes

Comments

• ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330
    Other (specify below)
    Hoping for some feedback, been playing him and Havoc and they are both great. Leaning towards HT because of the rebalance but having a hard time keeping his temperature at 20 from 1 parry.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Def worth r2. Even more so after buff. Heck, I'd say there are arguments for r3/r4 later down the line for Torch too.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Yes
    I personally felt he was worth R2 before the rebalance, even. With the changes, even more so. I am planning on taking my 5* R4 up to R5 when I get the chance. Unless I pull him as a 6* first, of course.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    Is he worth it undupped? I don’t think his sig does a ton. I’m in the same boat and thinking about r2 my 6* also.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Other (specify below)
    I'd go with havok or Emma
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Yes
    His signature ability is great, a chance to use the preflight ability more than once per quest but it’s not necessary. Definitely viable as a 6* r2 unawakened.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Yes
    He was always worth it and damn dude you’re the luckiest guy there is with that 6* roster. I’ve got 20 R5’s and I my 6* roster isn’t half as good
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Yes
    Even before the buff, he was worth R2 (if you have multiple R5s of course), people didn't listen to Lagacy 😂😂
    Other (specify below)
    Das_gi said:

He was always worth it and damn dude you’re the luckiest guy there is with that 6* roster. I’ve got 20 R5’s and I my 6* roster isn’t half as good

20 R5s?!?! Duude that is insane. Who needs 6*s? 😍
    Other (specify below)
    I r2'd him, thank you for the advice. Excited to use him, didn't do anything for my prestige though. Lol