**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Nova Profile Pic?

lutra_01lutra_01 Posts: 18
edited February 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I couldn’t usually care less about paying units for a profile pic but the one time a champion is released that I would want there isn’t one available. You’ve skipped straight to Mojo.

I don’t know what Nova ever did to you guys at Kabam but you really missed an opportunity to have a Nova Corps/Annihilation themed event in favour of that silly squirrel business. Also there was only one rubbish common title related to him. Not to mention that his skill set makes him over complicated and only really worthwhile on war defence. I’ve waited years for him and am so disappointed with the lack of care given to this popular character.

Please show Nova some love and release a profile pic and give him some positive “balancing” to improve his attack capabilities.

Kind regards.

Comments

• Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Yep...Was wondering why Nova was not available. I guess that they've messed up so much with him, that they feel it's useless to offer a pic of him.
    Nova was my fav Marvel sup in the 80's.
    I was waiting for him since I've started to play mcoc, about 4 years ago. I tried to get him as a 5/6*, but, only got him as a 3*. Even if he's bad, I still want him as a 5/6*.
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Might be wrong, but I don’t think that there is a long shot pic either.