**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red or She Hulk?

BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
It looks like I cannot get Void or Cap IW and I'm pretty tired to wait as my science rank up gems are rotting there after years. I'll save one just in case Void or Cap will join my roster before I die but I want to use the other.

I have Red and She Hulk as potential targets, are they R5 material? If yes, who's better?

Comments

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Red Hulk imo is fantastic, and even better if you have Domino.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited February 2020
    Both are great but she hulk is a much better option; she’s got more utility than RH and can ramp up more damage. She’s great for LOL, AOL and counters a lot of champs from the likes of map 5, 6.2 champion even after her heavy nerf, evade champs, and the annoying things u see everywhere in aw
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I'd say flip a coin, both are spectacular, but if it lands on the one you are unsure about then that means you should go for the other one because that's who you really wanted to Rank Up.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    RHulk is the second best mystic killer, after HT, so, if you have HT, go for SHulk. She will be welcome when you have to face unstop/evade champs.
    If you don't have a mystic killer, go with RHulk.
    SHulk is poison imm, but, RHulk, feed on poison/incinerate.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you need someone that can slow opponents(prevent unstoppable and evade), go for she-hulk. If not urgent, rhulk is better
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Already have Spider Gwen at R5, so based on the comments I'll go with Red Hulk. Thanks for your replies :)