**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legend title!!

Zarate_0044Zarate_0044 Posts: 1
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Okay so I just tried doing a legend run for my first time finished this months new event in heroic and masters in 3 hours and 38 minutes! You guys think that’s a good time to finish for it?!

Comments

• GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    Recent cutoffs are closer to 3 hours. We should find out who qualified from January on this Friday.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    My first (and only) run a ways back was under 3:30 and I was nowhere near the mark. And it's only gotten faster since then. As more folks are getting 6 R3s like Corvus, it'll only keep getting more ridiculous at this point, I fear. That's why I've not bothered since.
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Is there any other way to obtain a legends title other than the monthly EQ speed run?
  • Can you break down all the rules on how to make a legends title run
  • Do u have to 100% heroic masters uncollected???
  • If you have a title already what’s the point in still doing the Monthly EQ speed run? Like I did my first ever attempt last night and won’t get it because of the people who have had the title for years and have r3 6 star champs are still allowed to compete in the EQ speed run.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Way too slow.
  • KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    Unfortunately your time will definitely miss the mark.

You need to clear Master and Herioc in about 3:05 or less. Every month it seems to be getting faster and faster. We will see what the cutoff was for last month tomorrow.

You need to make sure you have full suicides, full boosts, zero distractions, the best Iphone and you need to make sure of the following: its on do not disturb, all background apps are shut down, make sure your battery is fully charged or have the phone plugged in. You might also want to make sure that location services are turned off, notifications are off, etc. essentially the phone has to be running as though the ONLY thing on your phone is MCOC.
  • KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69

i tried to 3hrs 2mins 48secs. i dmt think thats gonna cut it anymore not with the crazy amout of champs at r5 an r2/3 6* now if i dmt make it i dnt think ill be abke to for a very long time . fingers crossed

most people who have R3 6*'s already have the "legend" title and most likely do not do speed runs in monthly EQ. Once the times from last month are posted then we will have a more accurate number. But aiming for under 3 hours is definitely the right thing to do now.
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    Joey52_ said:

Do u have to 100% heroic masters uncollected???

@Joey52_ you just have to complete heroic and master 100%