**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I am seriously unable to stick to a decision. Help

So Omega void and domino are my permanent position holders. I've literally starting ranking ten different champs and have changed decision Everytime I need two champs to round out my starting team. Gimme some input please.

Comments

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Nick Fury. Even unduped. Do it.
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220

Nick Fury. Even unduped. Do it.

Really? I've been waiting to try and get him duped first. I mainly have villians tho so the ten percent won't get much use
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Personally I wouldn't rank champs with the goal of creating a 'starting team'.

I'm very stingy with my resources, and I only ever R4/R5 champs if they will help me reach a certain progression goal I've set myself. It helps to narrow down my options, and also leaves me with a good constant surplus of resources so that I can quickly max out a specific champ when the need arises. Currently sitting on a total of 19x T2A, 8x T5B, 2x 4-5 gems and around 10 or so 3-4 gems.

If I were you, I'd consider:

1) what are the key utility gaps in your roster?
    2) what content are you planning on tackling next?
    3) which champ will help you complete above content with fewest resources spent?
    4) do you really need to rank up a champ right now?

Personally I wouldn't rank champs with the goal of creating a 'starting team'.

I'm very stingy with my resources, and I only ever R4/R5 champs if they will help me reach a certain progression goal I've set myself. It helps to narrow down my options, and also leaves me with a good constant surplus of resources so that I can quickly max out a specific champ when the need arises. Currently sitting on a total of 19x T2A, 8x T5B, 2x 4-5 gems and around 10 or so 3-4 gems.

If I were you, I'd consider:

1) what are the key utility gaps in your roster?
    2) what content are you planning on tackling next?
    3) which champ will help you complete above content with fewest resources spent?
    4) do you really need to rank up a champ right now?

this is great advice. Currently i see a hole with power control. i am getting smacked by power gain nodes and winter soldiers control is to sporadic. the content im doing now is 100 percent of act 5 then i want to do LOL so knowing this what you think my move is?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    I've never tested the Omega or KM trinities but you could benefit from both of them, since you have all the 5* champions (Omega Red, Void, Killmonger, Sabretooth & Winter Soldier).

If you want more information on the synergies, visit www.marvelsynergy.com, head to the Team Builder and build the team.

Having said that, I would wait for better 6* champions, since 6*s are the future of the contest (but that's just my opinion).

Hope this helps!
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Personally speaking, I would choose the following:

Domino
    Human Torch
    Thing
    Corvus
    Red Hulk (I know you don't have him)

But that's who I would rank up and quest with.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    If you know how to play quake then she is op. But if not, corvus.
    I would do corvus cause he is already at rank four but im just worried about his 20 charges not holding up and then im using a noodle champ until they refresh.