**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Tech Collar

Is this working correctly? I just tested against WS and my SL got him to a bar of power in 1 more hit with Tech Collar maxed than with it removed.

No Tech Collar = 8 hits for 1 bar
Tech Collar = 9 hits to get WS to 1 bar

Comments

• MEE2dayMEE2day Posts: 12
    this isn't surprising me, using maxed colar tech and og vision is supposed to be the best way to defeat the final boss in act 5.2, so they decided to make a bug to counter whoever thinks to beat him using that method lol
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    MEE2day wrote: »
    this isn't surprising me, using maxed colar tech and og vision is supposed to be the best way to defeat the final boss in act 5.2, so they decided to make a bug to counter whoever thinks to beat him using that method lol

Sounds like a conspiracy theory, but... It's Kabam, so this ain't area 51 material.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    MEE2day wrote: »

Sounds like a conspiracy theory, but... It's Kabam, so this ain't area 51 material.
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    Just wondering if it also reduces MD and Power Gain such as Cable and Mordo. The description doesn't mention any limitations.
    Miike, can you comment or find the answer please?
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    What level of tech collar, if 5/5 this seems bugged. If you were only running rank 1 then could be legit
    Just curious at level 5 which I have. MD still seems to go crazy.
  • CosmicZenCosmicZen Posts: 54
    Has anyone done any additional testing on Collar Tech. It seems like it could be viable to end fights quicker.
    Twunt wrote: »
    Just curious at level 5 which I have. MD still seems to go crazy.

• winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Is tech collar an ability that helps you, but is detrimental in ANY way to the AI!?! If so, then it is bugged against you. It is NOT in your favor, and it is NOT a conspiracy. It's called Kabams. You should really know by now, if it helps in any way, ESPECIALLY against a stupid OP cheap cheating boss, then it is not going to work as described. Call me a bit pessimistic.......
    Could a Kabam employee explain if Tech Collar works as it should and if it works to reduce MD levels and power gain buffs like Hyperion or 200% power gain nodes. @Kabam Miike
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I'll be curious to see what they say, but yes it is supposed to work against any form of power gain.

Although even at max rank tech collar is what... 18%? It's not that strong. That's 18% less gained as the meter goes up, not that they don't gain any power or even equivalent to a power burn. May just not be that strong.

Let's see what happens.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Use Vulture special 2 against power gain like hyperion back away and enjoy.
    I'd be curious if a mod could respond...
This discussion has been closed.