**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst Six Star Roster Sharing Time!

So I have pulled 15 six star crystals so far (I think) and this is my current roster. A couple of yeah that’s kinda okay champs but nothing here to get excited about. Has anyone else had a shocking run of luck?
Gotta say these pulls are dragging me closer and closer to retirement.
Anyone got some luck advice for a sad and sorry man?

Hope this is an okay post @Kabam Miike not trying to cast shade on the game!

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Interesting your top four 6* are Asgardians or connected to Asgard. I do feel for you and can say at this point it can only get better.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Heimdall and angela are really useful for A6.

I have my angela on r2 and she is pretty legit. 20k heavy attacks with 3 furies. That's some solid damage.

If my Heimdall was duped, I'd probably consider him for r2 as well. He has a ton of unique utility and has a little bit of ramp up.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    F

but for real tho that's very frustrating. You have a couple decent and some good synergies but none of those are great. Maybe next one!
  • Mine is pretty bad to.
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    LOL I never understand disagreeing on a post like this without comment. You think I've had good 6* luck?

• Last 2 were back to back HB’s.. Almost killed me I was so shattered!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Considering I retired some months ago, I have 2. Kingpin and Karnak. Karnak has some uses for Evade.

Last 2 were back to back HB’s.. Almost killed me I was so shattered!

Wow lol. I can't believe I don't have him yet... probably he's next.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Isn't he on the short list for a rework?

Isn't he on the short list for a rework?
    He is. It's been a long time since it was announced though. I pulled back to back Luke Cage 5*s right before he got reworked. Was pretty mad at the time lol
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Gulliotine is decent, proxima has great damage with all missions completed, HB has a buff coming, gulk is amazing, yondu has some uses, but the rest are trash
  • K3600K3600 Posts: 50
    The post might suddenly disappear guys, cause according to kabam these are "non-constructive" posts. Right @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos I had posted a similar one couple of days and poof it was removed.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Mordo was from a featured cavalier crystal but the rest were from normal 6* crystals
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★

5 crystals, 4 champs, all kinda meh
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Luke and Sentinel are great, Heimdall’s good for synergy, but I don’t find any uses for the others

• dunghuy85dunghuy85 Posts: 9
    Well, i have'nt 6* champion, so sad
  • K3600K3600 Posts: 50

K3600 said:

The post might suddenly disappear guys, cause according to kabam these are "non-constructive" posts. Right @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos I had posted a similar one couple of days and poof it was removed.

keep @ing mods over silly stuff and that might not be the only thing that disappears from these boards
    It surprises me that you call it silly. I understand if there was something negative in my post, they removed it, which was not the case. But without any valid justification doing it, it's not fair.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★

Also f2p....
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

• dunghuy85dunghuy85 Posts: 9
    So sad, I only have 3 5 star heroes, no 6 star heroes at all, Act 4 map 1 struggled and map 2 failed to pass.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    As you can see I've got HT and KM in a quest with OR and Void but besides those 2 mine are pure trash.
    HT is awesome after his small buff

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★