**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suicides

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
So I am on level 50
Act5.2.5, should I start running suicides?
How effective is it?

Comments

• Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    According to me, No. You must not run suicides at least now. Because in 5.2.6 'how much powerful your attack is' is less important than 'how much extra health your champion have'. And suicides will decrease your health a lot.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Depends on your roster and playstyle
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Parth2204 said:

According to me, No. You must not run suicides at least now. Because in 5.2.6 'how much powerful your attack is' is less important than 'how much extra health your champion have'. And suicides will decrease your health a lot.

thnx
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    my suggestion:

start with unlocking and getting willpower while you still work on getting through act 5.
    focus on rank ups for suicide friendly champs
    chip away at picking up the cores you need to fully unlock them (takes a TON of units)
    pro-tip: if you pay for the subscription sigil, you get "cheaper" cores every 2 weeks in the black iso market store, pick them up there and save yourself a handful of units.
    pro-tip2: if you 100% the "easy" version of the variants, i believe each has the stony mastery cores there, that will help save on some resources too.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    If you are asking the question you are not ready!