**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next rank 4 opinions...

Any thoughts on who to take up next?

Next rank 4 opinions... 20 votes

Gwenpool Sig 20 (I don’t have any skill champs at rank 4, currently)
25%
MegaGalacticLucasjones_98dangarang122awesomesauceNightbat216 5 votes
Void Sig 40 (already have Wasp and She-Hulk)
40%
GrueneMicDOKTOROKTOPUSAssumedNameVoltolosEtjamaPeaRatRocketWaffle22piløts 8 votes
Archangel (can awaken with mutant gem I’ve been saving for Namor. Already have OR and Sabretooth)
35%
SceptilemaniacBrokenPHJfinThicco_ModeBonzodavidErik_Killmonger1001Phillip14233 7 votes

Comments

• TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    What are people’s thoughts on Archangel vs Namor?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Void Sig 40 (already have Wasp and She-Hulk)
    TROUBL3D said:

What are people’s thoughts on Archangel vs Namor?

I'm in the minority that prefers Archangel. I'd say almost everyone else says Namor though so take that as you will.
    I’m leaning towards Void or Gwenpool...
  • BigdawgBigdawg Posts: 27
    Archangel is amazing but in higher content where champs are immune to debuffs or either bleed/pan his utility drops significantly. Also it does seem to me that more and more new champs released are bleed immune. I can see his utility dropping more as the game continues to evolve. I absolutely love my AA but can see him being taken out of my starting line up. I recently opened a 5 star saber tooth and am loving him so far. He cancels masochism and a few other buffs and doesn't need awakened to do this. Just needs one the Panthers on his team.
    edited February 2020
    Ok...just pulled 5* Stealth Spidey. Thoughts? Does he trump Gwenpool?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Archangel (can awaken with mutant gem I’ve been saving for Namor. Already have OR and Sabretooth)
    TROUBL3D said:

Ok...just pulled 5* Stealth Spidey. Thoughts? Does he **** Gwenpool?

Ooh I would rank him up
    He's a solid utility and damage champ
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Re AA-ron v Namor - the thing is that Namor needs high sig, 200 ideally, while AA-ron only needs to be woke to benefit from the regen prevention, and only sig 60 or so to get that ~33% AA reduction.

I've got both AA-ron and Namor at R3 atm, and if I get a mutant gem, it's going on AA-ron first.