**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Instead of making your own posts...

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Etjama said:

I haven't played for months. Why can't I get more 6*s? ;)

Joking, by the way. Lol. I'm actually starting to feel the pull.

Lol, I feel ya. I took a long break from the game a while ago which makes me feel like I've progressed slowly, but I really haven't. Just pulled my first 6* a couple days ago. DarkHawk baby!
    Nice pull! I was topping one off before I retired. I just opened it from logging on basically. Kingpin. I can relate to the feeling. I keep looking at my Account thinking if I do come back, I'll have my work cut out for me.
    He's underrated, Grounded.

I've had him at 4/55 for regular questing for a long time. If you do come back and want any tips for him, send me a message.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359 β˜…
    Proof captain america classic a god tier champ
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What's your advice for 5.4.4 MODOK? PS I don't have any true strike characters
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    EgretM4 said:

5 star Capiw sig 120 or Hyperion awakened to r5.

I have Hype and G2099 at r5 rn, with CAIW as my next once I get one more T5. Playing both of them Hyperion is more versatile mechanically, because he doesn’t rely on blocking attacks. In general quest content where there isn’t anything funky with block, I would say the two are equally great. Tldr Hype by a hair.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

Lol, I feel ya. I took a long break from the game a while ago which makes me feel like I've progressed slowly, but I really haven't. Just pulled my first 6* a couple days ago. DarkHawk baby!
    That’s an amazing pull congrats! I’m a fan:

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hedron said:

Proof captain america classic a god tier champ

Impossible

What's your advice for 5.4.4 MODOK? PS I don't have any true strike characters

Even without true strike, nyone with high AAR should do nicely along with anyone that relies on parry-heavy gameplay. M.O.D.O.K can't auto-block heavies. Really though, anyone will work fine as long as you keep it to MLLL combos. That way if he auto-blocks, he can't retaliate.
    RoninMan said:

Etjama said:

Thanks man, I'm loving him so far. Just a little sad that it'll be like 5 years before I awaken him πŸ˜‚. He'll be getting a lot of use though either way since I only have one R4 5*.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Etjama said:

Nice pull! I was topping one off before I retired. I just opened it from logging on basically. Kingpin. I can relate to the feeling. I keep looking at my Account thinking if I do come back, I'll have my work cut out for me.
    He's underrated, Grounded.

I've had him at 4/55 for regular questing for a long time. If you do come back and want any tips for him, send me a message.
    Thanks!
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

RoninMan said:

Etjama said:

Thanks man, I'm loving him so far. Just a little sad that it'll be like 5 years before I awaken him πŸ˜‚. He'll be getting a lot of use though either way since I only have one R4 5*.
    Hopefully you’re using NT with him, assuming you have him. That duo is pretty incredible and counter a lot of stuff just between the two of them; biohazard, freezer burn, caltrops, auto block/evade, back blast, Abom, MS, Mephisto, regen, and they’re both actually pretty tanky.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What is the most effecive way to use duped Sabretooth? His persistent charges confuse me.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 β˜…β˜…
    Weren't we promised a Karnak buff years ago? I think so but honestly can't remember. Thanks!
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can Kabam just rename Namors regeneration "life steal" and keep it at 6%?
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 β˜…β˜…
    Who should I rank up to r4 first?

Unawakened...Hmm....Torch I'd say.
    That, or OR.
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168 β˜…
    Etjama said:

RoninMan said:

Etjama said:

Just explore abyss!!!!
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

what is the best way to use hood and is he a good champion i just pulled him as a 5 star unawakened so wondering if he is rank 3 worthy

The Hood is a very good, underrated champion. He's niche though, best utilized to nullify buffs. I'd say he's definitely Rank 3 worthy if you don't already have someone like Symbiote Supreme that does that well. I've found that it's best to be invisible as much as you can to maximize damage. So whenever you have a good opportunity, dash back and hold block to activate it and use special 2's in most fights. If your nullifies (or hexes and shocks if you're using other specials) are running out, extend their time on the opponent by using heavy attacks.
    ok thanks
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Where is Gamora?
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117 β˜…
    1. Stark Spidey
    2. Human Torch
    3. Corvus

Which, if any, are worth this Generic Awakening Gem????
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2020
    Should i put sig stones into BWCV(5/50 SIG20), Corvus (5/50 sig20), or Sabretooth (1/10sig60)
    EDIT: or none
  • Etjama said:

Why does/would KM ignore BPCWs stun reflect?
    1. His true strike?
    2. I'm crazy and he doesn't under any circumstances?
    3. Other?

Number 1 is correct. True Strike ignores the effects of armor. In BPCW's case, one of those effects is a stun reflect. So while true strike is active on any champion, that stun reflect should be ignored.
    True Strike does not give any champ the ability to avoid BPCW's stun reflect that I'm aware of. True Strike attacks ignore armor, resistances, auto-evade, and auto-block effects. It does not ignore other abilities that happen to require armor. If Killmonger lands a parry-stun on BPCW while he is in reflect mode with armor stacks he'll get the stun reflected back to him. In fact, since True Strike affects attacks and well-timed blocks are not considered attacks, I don't think True Strike should have any effect at all on what happens when you land a well-timed block (i.e. Parry).

Just in case, I just tested this with both KM and Karnak, neither were protected from reflected parry-stuns when True Strike was up.

Incidentally, a couple of terminology things here. First, True Strike doesn't ignore armor "effects." It actually causes your attack damage to ignore armor and resistance based damage mitigation. True Strike doesn't "know" you have armor buffs, or just really high base armor rating. It is all the same to TS. Second, BPCW's stun is not an "effect of armor." It is actually a separate ability that depends on BPCW having at least one active armor buff to function.
    RoninMan said:

Etjama said:

RoninMan said:

Etjama said:

Hopefully you’re using NT with him, assuming you have him. That duo is pretty incredible and counter a lot of stuff just between the two of them; biohazard, freezer burn, caltrops, auto block/evade, back blast, Abom, MS, Mephisto, regen, and they’re both actually pretty tanky.
    I have him as a 4 star, but until he's awakened, I won't be ranking him up.
    edited February 2020
    o_o said:

What is the most effecive way to use duped Sabretooth? His persistent charges confuse me.

I can do no better explaining that than what @Aryl had done here:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1022707#Comment_1022707
    May he rest away from the forums in peace.

I'd assume that Namor and Domino are only at Rank 3. In that case, Domino. If I'm wrong about their ranks somehow, Human Torch.
    Ben345q said:

Etjama said:

RoninMan said:

Etjama said:

Just explore abyss!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Savio444 said:

Where is Gamora?

In the soul stone, obviously. πŸ˜‰
    JonnySnow said:

1. Stark Spidey
    2. Human Torch
    3. Corvus

Which, if any, are worth this Generic Awakening Gem????

If you have no better options and want to use it, I'd go Corvus. That cheat death mechanic is very useful.

Should i put sig stones into BWCV(5/50 SIG20), Corvus (5/50 sig20), or Sabretooth (1/10sig60)
    EDIT: or none

None. Save them for someone that needs em.