**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

January 2020 Legend run.

124»

Comments

• G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    #69 with 3:01
  • SirDanteSirDante Posts: 13
    Got it!! #5 with 2:51!!
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    i got 2:58 and change and was about in the middle of the pack on the list of top 100
  • KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    edited February 2020
    I was about 2:55 ish.. Last month I was at 3:05 and didn't get it... this was my 3rd attempt and I finally figured it out. Keep trying bro you will get it.
    looks like I was 28th.
  • 86th with 3:02
  • ljdr77ljdr77 Posts: 62
    Didn't get it with 3:04 :(
  • brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36
    KrisGJJ said:

I was about 2:55 ish.. Last month I was at 3:05 and didn't get it... this was my 3rd attempt and I finally figured it out. Keep trying bro you will get it.
    looks like I was 28th.

What did you figure out what was your strategy?
  • IanemmaIanemma Posts: 23
    87th at 3:02 and 40 seconds
  • KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    brandinho said:

KrisGJJ said:

looks like I was 28th.

I figured out how to make my iPhone 8 run as fast as possible by shutting everything down essentially. I also found the perfect mastery setup and synergy for Corvus. It was Corvus, dr strange, nebula, ant man, yellow jacket. Full suicides, full boosts and network connection was great. Game was loading really fast and a little bit of luck.
  • JankoJanko Posts: 13
    For those of u who wonder what the cut off time was for january..
    I talked to ₮ϵƦƦϕɌ who placed #100. He told me he got 3:03.
  • brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36
    KrisGJJ said:

brandinho said:

KrisGJJ said:

looks like I was 28th.

I figured out how to make my iPhone 8 run as fast as possible by shutting everything down essentially. I also found the perfect mastery setup and synergy for Corvus. It was Corvus, dr strange, nebula, ant man, yellow jacket. Full suicides, full boosts and network connection was great. Game was loading really fast and a little bit of luck.
    Thanks was the Mastery set up all offence or a mixture?